Class 1A & Class 2A Mr. Football Nominations

CoachT

40 minutes ago, bwx643 said:

Aaron Swafford of Meigs County.  He is the best player in the area.  The impact that he has on a game cannot be matched by any others that I have seen.

Not quite!I have seen Swafford and Hanley From Greenback is more dynamic a complete game changer,sorry but its true.

4 hours ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon #84 Cole Edwards K

Kickoffs 84

total yards 4497

Average 53.5

Long 59

Touchbacks 25

Points per game 7.0

Total points 70

PAT made 64

PAT Attempts 69

FG made 2 

FG Attempts 2

FG Long 46

Serious question, how can 59 yds be his long if he has 25 touchbacks?they kickoff 60 yds from end zone

Them Meigs folks campaigning hard. As good as their QB is and as good as their team is, he better win Mr Football and Meigs better win State. That Meigs team is #1 in entire state! They could beat the Titans they so good! They have the toughest schedule in the State! Beating them stud teams 40-0 and starters only play a half! I heard Jeremy Pruitt talking about Swafford the other Day. Say he gonna be their starting QB and LB! Man! 

They better be hoping they as good as they advertise. I just don’t believe it. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Them Meigs folks campaigning hard. As good as their QB is and as good as their team is, he better win Mr Football and Meigs better win State. That Meigs team is #1 in entire state! They could beat the Titans they so good! They have the toughest schedule in the State! Beating them stud teams 40-0 and starters only play a half! I heard Jeremy Pruitt talking about Swafford the other Day. Say he gonna be their starting QB and LB! Man! 

They better be hoping they as good as they advertise. I just don’t believe it. 

:roflolk:  :roflolk:  :roflolk:

On 10/25/2018 at 2:30 AM, ladykee said:

You are correct!  I edited stat to 30 and added the INT returned for TD. Now you Math genius wanna take a stab at calculating the QB rating since I would assume 5 additional TDs would drive that rating up. 

NCAA QB rating...237.97

NFL QB rating...139.69

• CoachT locked this topic