South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you Grider didnt work on our boys holding on to his balls this week.  Our runners and passers fumbled too much.  What about the flags? Can Grider not train our boys to not jump off sides? They better get it together or Grider want make it to get a rematch with that Bouldin man.  I garuntee you this Dinger man will tell his boys to try and strip Griders balls away from our runners.  This Dinger man is not very smart.  He listed his hometown in my Murphy Fair book as Copper Hill.  He is trying to get Grider to drive to Copper Hill instead of Tiftonia so our boys would have to forfeit this game.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, I hope Coach Grider knows not to take our boys to The Basin. We need to go to The Valley. 

Barney that Dinger man put in my Murphy Fair book that these Lookout boys are in Copper Hill.  If Grider takes our boys there we will have to forfeit this game and will finish third in the district.  This Dinger man is trying to pull a fast one on Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney that Dinger man put in my Murphy Fair book that these Lookout boys are in Copper Hill.  If Grider takes our boys there we will have to forfeit this game and will finish third in the district.  This Dinger man is trying to pull a fast one on Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

I wouldn’t worry about it. I doubt they get anything over on Coach Grider. Not many people can accomplish that feat. LMBO

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, that Dinger man's boys Mercy Ruled those Sunburnt boys last night. 

58 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It's Atrocious. 

Unfortunately, we haven't played a complete game all year. I stand by what I said last night. This team is lacking the leadership that Sawyer and Mason provided last year. At times we look like we are just going through the motions and uninspired. The coaches set us up in the best positions but the players need consistent fire.

• Like 1