South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I liked the dedication.  The track looks great.  I didn't think about the band not getting to play on Senior night. We have a 1st round game at home. Could be our last home game this year.  Let that be the band's Senior night to play at halftime. 

Our boys dont get a Sr night till second round since Oakdale pulled out.

22 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I liked the dedication.  The track looks great.  I didn't think about the band not getting to play on Senior night. We have a 1st round game at home. Could be our last home game this year.  Let that be the band's Senior night to play at halftime. 

I guess it will have to be.  Wish the dedication had been a little shorter and thing's would  have worked out just fine.  

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I didn't think they would get it all done before the halftime was up. Seems it was a bit unorganized. 

Yeah  a little bit and the only people I have seen at any of our games this year that were on the field was D60's wife, that lady that sang and that speaker man. 

33 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I just noticed something. 

We will head back to Gordonsville in the 2nd round like we did in the 2nd round back in 2012.

5 years ago to the day!!

I garuntee you that was when Pegleg and powerp stole my Murphy Fair book from that Marshall mans bathroom. That made me real mad.  I garuntee you ill keep my eye on it this year if I go on that bathroom.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that was when Pegleg and powerp stole my Murphy Fair book from that Marshall mans bathroom. That made me real mad.  I garuntee you ill keep my eye on it this year if I go on that bathroom.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I remember that happening.  I had to edit my post above. It will be 6 years ago to the day.