South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

46 minutes ago, sportman said:

If we get all the starters back it will be a 3-4 td game but you never know what might happen in the jungle!!!

You are correct. Some have made it out alive, but many have lost their lives in The Gordonsville Jungle. 3-4 TDs? I need to see them first. We haven’t scored 4 TDs against any decent team this season. 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:52 PM, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that was when Pegleg and powerp stole my Murphy Fair book from that Marshall mans bathroom. That made me real mad.  I garuntee you ill keep my eye on it this year if I go on that bathroom.  You think im joking but im not. 

It was PowerP’s idea to take your book from the bathroom  , I tried to get him to just look at the poles. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are correct. Some have made it out alive, but many have lost their lives in The Gordonsville Jungle. 3-4 TDs? I need to see them first. We haven’t scored 4 TDs against any decent team this season. 

Bass u make me scratch my head sometimes. One day I think ur the great and powerful all knowing then the next u come off with some stuff like this and worried about Gville and u lose me lol

1 hour ago, TALMAD said:

Bass u make me scratch my head sometimes. One day I think ur the great and powerful all knowing then the next u come off with some stuff like this and worried about Gville and u lose me lol

If you're thinking this, you're already lost. Find your way back. Go into the light and follow the yellow brick road. 

13 hours ago, TALMAD said:

I haven’t seen Gordonsville. I saw where they squeaked by a few teams, but then played Trousdale a pretty good game.  I’m not sure what to make of Crozy’s boys. I may have a little better understanding tonight.