South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Grider should be able to train our snapper since he was a snapper in high school.  Rolling it back there to the passer is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I saw a couple of rolls last night as well. That can’t happen or we will lose and our season will be over. 

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Unfortunately, we haven't played a complete game all year. I stand by what I said last night. This team is lacking the leadership that Sawyer and Mason provided last year. At times we look like we are just going through the motions and uninspired. The coaches set us up in the best positions but the players need consistent fire.

Ding ding ding.

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Grider didnt work on our boys holding on to his balls this week.  Our runners and passers fumbled too much.  What about the flags? Can Grider not train our boys to not jump off sides? They better get it together or Grider want make it to get a rematch with that Bouldin man.  I garuntee you this Dinger man will tell his boys to try and strip Griders balls away from our runners.  This Dinger man is not very smart.  He listed his hometown in my Murphy Fair book as Copper Hill.  He is trying to get Grider to drive to Copper Hill instead of Tiftonia so our boys would have to forfeit this game.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, that Brady man had some secrets about making his balls soft so that Bellichick mans players could hold them until that man that used to pump his balls told on him. You need to find out how to make Griders balls softer or they will be flopping around all over the field again and the other team can jump on them. rlh is full of mess if he thinks Grider will let them glue his balls, and you no I ain't joking.

52 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Roy, that Brady man had some secrets about making his balls soft so that Bellichick mans players could hold them until that man that used to pump his balls told on him. You need to find out how to make Griders balls softer or they will be flopping around all over the field again and the other team can jump on them. rlh is full of mess if he thinks Grider will let them glue his balls, and you no I ain't joking.

What kind of mess is this? If that Childress man finds out that Grider deflated his balls for our runners to hang on to better he would be real mad and make our boys forfeit a game.  That Bellicheck man got in big trouble for deflating that Brady mans balls. Rlh is always and has been full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? If that Childress man finds out that Grider deflated his balls for our runners to hang on to better he would be real mad and make our boys forfeit a game.  That Bellicheck man got in big trouble for deflating that Brady mans balls. Rlh is always and has been full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Be careful Roy. Don’t give no secrets . He might be a traitor too instead of trader two.  

Edited by sum1uno