South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you that I swam all the way from New Hope to Battery Hill once again to retrieve your care package containing a double batch of possum cakes and squirrel butter.  I took them back to camp and dispersed them amongst Captain Victory's Band of Pirates. They were well received and I believe we have enough to get us through our upcoming campaigns.  You will be please to hear we were able to put those Private Cougars out to pasture so to speak. They fought valiantly to the very end, and although we were shorthanded and suffering from battle fatigue, Captain Victory was able to prevail once again. We have an important campaign in the Scenic City on the horizon. It's a very important region battle. We are pitted against a swarm of Yellow Jackets led by Captain HumDinger.  Rumor is these Yellow Jackets will try to take our seed away. Sweet Mother of mine, fear not, for Captain Victory isn't allergic to any bees and will be able to pull their stingers out with his bare hands. Now as I turn my attention to future battles I see in my visions.  I see a Wildcat, a Blue Tiger and even the 4 headed Red Tiger. So many ferocious animals wanting to devour me. Nights are sleepless but I am still of sound mind and strong body. We have Captain Victory at the helm. We will not surrender.We will not go down without a fight. We have been down this path before. Wherever Captain Victory leads we will follow. We are in it to win it.-

Sargent Southtowner 

Edited by Southtowner

Been to every game this year including the jamboree but not going tomorrow night. Not going to sit out in the rain to watch this game.  Plus it's at 6 and would push me to get there on time plus driving on I24 you never know if traffic is going to be backed up.  If they change it to Saturday I would go. 

5 minutes ago, sportman said:

Been to every game this year including the jamboree but not going tomorrow night. Not going to sit out in the rain to watch this game.  Plus it's at 6 and would push me to get there on time plus driving on I24 you never know if traffic is going to be backed up.  If they change it to Saturday I would go. 

What is this mess Sportman?  Captain HumDinger is gonna try and take Captain Victory's seed away.  We need every hand on deck.

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

Go hwy 41

17 minutes ago, sportman said:

I’ve actually decided to go check out Gordonsville myself tomorrow night. 

21 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you that I swam all the way from New Hope to Battery Hill once again to retrieve your care package containing a double batch of possum cakes and squirrel butter.  I took them back to camp and dispersed them amongst Captain Victory's Band of Pirates. They were well received and I believe we have enough to get us through our upcoming campaigns.  You will be please to hear we were able to put those Private Cougars out to pasture so to speak. They fought valiantly to the very end, and although we were shorthanded and suffering from battle fatigue, Captain Victory was able to prevail once again. We have an important campaign in the Scenic City on the horizon. It's a very important region battle. We are pitted against a swarm of Yellow Jackets led by Captain HumDinger.  Rumor is these Yellow Jackets will try to take our seed away. Sweet Mother of mine, fear not, for Captain Victory isn't allergic to any bees and will be able to pull their stingers out with his bare hands. Now as I turn my attention to future battles I see in my visions.  I see a Wildcat, a Blue Tiger and even the 4 headed Red Tiger. So many ferocious animals wanting to devour me. Nights are sleepless but I am still of sound mind and strong body. We have Captain Victory at the helm. We will not surrender.We will not go down without a fight. We have been down this path before. Wherever Captain Victory leads we will follow. We are in it to win it.-

Sargent Southtowner 

Encore!! 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I watched there game from last Friday and there a decent team but not someone that will challenge us, I don't think .  

Goodpasture challenged us. I’m sure Gordonsville can as well.  They won’t be as good as Whitwell, Lipscomb, or Sequatchie, but probably similar to Marion or Goodpasture.  That’s all a guess at this point though. 

57 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Goodpasture challenged us. I’m sure Gordonsville can as well.  They won’t be as good as Whitwell, Lipscomb, or Sequatchie, but probably similar to Marion or Goodpasture.  That’s all a guess at this point though. 

If we get all the starters back it will be a 3-4 td game but you never know what might happen in the jungle!!!