South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

Bass and I know this SP bunch is facing an uphill battle and we are tremendously young and alot of people don't realize that.  If we get to meet up with Whitwell again we have to play a perfect game and have a few turnover's.  I just think Whitwell has better match ups with yall.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play yall again in the semi's  and maybe it would be that one game in a lifetime where we have everything come together, but in reality it's not going to happen and I for one can see that. 

11 minutes ago, sportman said:

Bass and I know this SP bunch is facing an uphill battle and we are tremendously young and alot of people don't realize that.  If we get to meet up with Whitwell again we have to play a perfect game and have a few turnover's.  I just think Whitwell has better match ups with yall.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play yall again in the semi's  and maybe it would be that one game in a lifetime where we have everything come together, but in reality it's not going to happen and I for one can see that. 

You know as well as I do anything can happen and that Bunch you all have down there you can't never count them out!

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I agree with you. Those veteran teams like Whitwell and Greenback are hard to beat. SP will have a great chance in 2019, but that doesn’t help us this season. LMBO

Right now we look like the “walking wounded”! Starters should of never touched the field after half but that’s just my opinion! I’d rather see underclass players making the mistakes we were making. Not all the players fault, I think we also suffered from a flag happy crew but sloppy play was definitely an issue! Hopefully we came away without any starters season ending tonight! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam