South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

25 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think the Pirates could be playing any team in the state and some posters would come on here and say, “Pirates big, Pirates by a lot,” etc. I believe LV will be better than about half of the teams SP has faced. I still believe we see a running clock in the second half. 

LV is better than Copper Basin, Boyd,Sale Creek and That GA home school for sure, but there still bad IMO.  They just don't have the athletes to compete. Dinger is a great guy and I wish him all the luck but he had a better chance of winning that billion dollar lottery than LV has of staying within 28 points of SP. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think the Pirates could be playing any team in the state and some posters would come on here and say, “Pirates big, Pirates by a lot,” etc. I believe LV will be better than about half of the teams SP has faced. I still believe we see a running clock in the second half. 

Bass come on!almost Half the teams on your schedule are plumb terrible,so you are correct they are better than just about half.LMBO.you kill me.

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Bass come on!almost Half the teams on your schedule are plumb terrible,so you are correct they are better than just about half.LMBO.you kill me.

If we don't mercy rule Valley then we may not make it to the third round...it is what it is hurt players or not and with slick conditions.

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Am I speaking the truth? They are about like Midway and those teams.  Sportman summed it up. Better than about 4 teams SP has faced. For the record.. I didn’t say this game would be close. 

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

If we don't mercy rule Valley then we may not make it to the third round...it is what it is hurt players or not and with slick conditions.

I don’t disagree with you. I simply made an accurate statement above. They are better than almost half of our schedule. That’s an accurate and truthful statement. LMBO

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Am I speaking the truth? They are about like Midway and those teams.  Sportman summed it up. Better than about 4 teams SP has faced. For the record.. I didn’t say this game would be close. 

Midway, OS and Coalfield are better than all those teams including LV.Coalfield has gotten some of the starters back last week

Edited by orngnblk