South Pittsburg vs Lookout (Grider against this Dinger man)

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I think that pegleg man might be in cahoots with those officers.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Burnett man about put him and powerp in jail last time for stealing my book.  If they hadnt dropped it off at krystal he was going to put them in his jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

20 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee of our boys dont quit dropping Griders balls we going to be dribbling basketballs.  Me and that Tower man both said these bone head mistakes are going to get our boys beat.  You think im joking but im not. 

The snap exchange has been terrible, Wi theys can’t do it right while practicing before the feuding starts. What a HEEP of mess? Old Pirate says The Captain needs to have a hands on approach to training those snappers. Them snaps rolling around is inexcusable! Figure the bare truth is this bunch of Pirates is a tad at learning. That said, The Captain needs gets their attention with a HEEP of touch & go 50 yard dashes. Yep, Recon so

Edited by OLD PIRATE

27 minutes ago, sportman said:

Low, low ,low crowd for this weeks game bc of the rain and cold this Friday night against a not so good team plus countdown to Christmas starts this Friday night! LOL..

I know LV isn’t good, but I’m not sure they are horrible either. They are probably about a middle of the road team on our schedule. Not as good as several, but better than some as evidence of their blowout wins over those teams. I believe the Pirates have mercy rule at some point in this game though. 

12 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The snap exchange has been terrible, Wi theys can’t do it right while practicing before the feuding starts. What a HEEP of mess? Old Pirate says The Captain needs to have a hands on approach to training those snappers. Them snaps rolling around is inexcusable! Figure the bare truth is this bunch of Pirates is a tad at learning. That said, The Captain needs gets their attention with a HEEP of touch & go 50 yard dashes. Yep, Recon so

Get the snapping fixed or convince that Childress man to let them use a round ball.  Or invent a new game called tackle soccer

Edited by rlh