Peabody @ Adamsville

FightingBlue0

6 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

i realize the stars seem to be aligning for Peabody and TCA is a good team and yall thumped em. 

But AVille has been around and they will let it all hang out. PB needs to stay focused. 

Peabody has much respect for adamsville. We know they are going to put up a fight to the end no matter what happens. 

6 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

i realize the stars seem to be aligning for Peabody and TCA is a good team and yall thumped em. 

But AVille has been around and they will let it all hang out. PB needs to stay focused. 

I mean No disrespect but this is no where near the Aville from past. I know People want hang on the history of the program but this is not the year. Great folks and great program but Aville will not be able to compete. 

23 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I mean No disrespect but this is no where near the Aville from past. I know People want hang on the history of the program but this is not the year. Great folks and great program but Aville will not be able to compete. 

Again BigEd, you are exactly right. The General was right in his thinking, but A'ville was in a youth stage from the beginning, and the injury bug bit them hard. Pride and tradition will assure that they put up all the fight that they can muster, but the horses just aren't there to suit up.

26 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Again BigEd, you are exactly right. The General was right in his thinking, but A'ville was in a youth stage from the beginning, and the injury bug bit them hard. Pride and tradition will assure that they put up all the fight that they can muster, but the horses just aren't there to suit up.

Peabody & Adamsville have been spoiled by their last 3 meetings. First one coming in the semifinals of 2014 & then the two last year. All 3 of those games are considered instant classics in my book. Adamsville can’t seem to get over the Peabody hump as they have lost all 3 of those meetings & I don’t expect them to change it Friday night either. I wish we were in store for another Peabody & Adamsville classic but it doesn’t seem like it’s gonna be that way. I know everyone in West TN has the upmost respect for the Cardinal program. Coach Gray has done an outstanding job down there year in & year out. You can always count on that team to put up a fight no matter what. Good luck to both teams & I hope those Adamsville seniors enjoy their last football game & soak it up because there will never be another feeling quite like playing under those Friday night lights. Can’t beat it. 

I feel Adamsville will fight in this one. I’ve played in games when knowing you won’t make the playoffs, and all you wanna do as a underclassman is play hard for the senior class. The seniors will play hard bc it’s the last game so I see this game being a good fight. Adamsville would love to end the year on a high note and build off that for next year. 

8 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I hope we have a good game and no injuries for either team

I think it will be a good one for a half maybe, that is if we don’t give up 40 in the 1st half! The guys will play hard & not quit! Just too young this year & not enough experience or depth yet! It will come though! Not many seniors on this team but they have been excellent representatives of what Coach Gray wants this program to be! This staff is a builder of young men that can learn from adversity & success! The scoreboard doesn’t always reflect the success of a football program but the love & support this community shows for this team sure does!! Prayers for an injury free game & safe travels to all that come to enjoy it!! With that said: Go Cardinals!! Let’s play some ball one more time this year boys!! 

6 hours ago, utvol2 said:

I think it will be a good one for a half maybe, that is if we don’t give up 40 in the 1st half! The guys will play hard & not quit! Just too young this year & not enough experience or depth yet! It will come though! Not many seniors on this team but they have been excellent representatives of what Coach Gray wants this program to be! This staff is a builder of young men that can learn from adversity & success! The scoreboard doesn’t always reflect the success of a football program but the love & support this community shows for this team sure does!! Prayers for an injury free game & safe travels to all that come to enjoy it!! With that said: Go Cardinals!! Let’s play some ball one more time this year boys!! 

Great post! its a privilege to strap up and go out and play especially for the seniors. No doubt the Ville will throw it all out 

6 hours ago, utvol2 said:

This is a very strange adamsville cardinal team,some of the blow outs would make you think they dont play hard,that's not the case!! For the first time in "well" ever they are undermanned !!! Its always a inside joke for me and my friends well here come The 4 a size roster Cards when yall trot 80 kids onto the field for warmups ! This year the roster a smidge under 50,or at least it looks like !! I ask this with no disrespect intended but what caused the drop off in participation!? Amd such a rapid one at that! This is a proud program and from outside looking in it's strange to say the least !

Edited by PeabodyPride

12 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I feel Adamsville will fight in this one. I’ve played in games when knowing you won’t make the playoffs, and all you wanna do as a underclassman is play hard for the senior class. The seniors will play hard bc it’s the last game so I see this game being a good fight. Adamsville would love to end the year on a high note and build off that for next year. 

Im sure the Ville will play hard. I seen them play their butts off against TCA but they was just out matched. They are a young team and the buttkicking they are going to get tomorrow from the Tide is just going to add fuel to the fire. They wont forget and they will be paying all you guys back. A team like Adamsville wont be down long there is just to much history there. Peabody is going to win big but R7 better look out in the next couple of yrs because those young men wont forget! Good luck to both teams tomorrow and please someone keep us updated on the game!