Alcoa @ Austin East

Dark1

12 hours ago, Turtle said:

That’s right be nice hahaha .... And I hope he don’t hold anything back because I’lol call him out once again!!!! 

Im looking forward to this game.  I, once again, believe AE can hang with them but it all depends on the OL/Offense of AE.  If they show up then things will be interesting on the Hill!!!  

If youre counting on your OL/DL match ups, then AE is in trouble. Alcoa D line has been playing with a mean edge , athletic, strong and relentless.  #44 is back at full strength, #33 and #60 are making big plays, 35 and 21 are athletic and disruptive. 98 is a freak. The MagnificAnt 7 O line is Physical and well.. MagnificAnt. 68 and the crew will flatten more roadrunners than semitrucks on the desert highways in New Mexico

35 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Alcoa just to dominant on both sides of the line. That in itself is why they are truly one the best two or three teams in the state right now across the board. 

I think so as well Barney. Alcoas skill players are crazy dynamic too, but that jumps across in film pretty easy. Teams are usually unprepared for how physical the Tornadoes are on the LOS until they play them live

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

If youre counting on your OL/DL match ups, then AE is in trouble. Alcoa D line has been playing with a mean edge , athletic, strong and relentless.  #44 is back at full strength, #33 and #60 are making big plays, 35 and 21 are athletic and disruptive. 98 is a freak. The MagnificAnt 7 O line is Physical and well.. MagnificAnt. 68 and the crew will flatten more roadrunners than semitrucks on the desert highways in New Mexico

The Wings better be good,only Edge AE will have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Turtle wasn't trying to trash talk or belittle AE, Just played maybe best team Alcoa has ever put on field.,and that saying alot. we didn't get 1st down. If you can score thats a win just saying :mrgreen: Hope you beat them:thumb:

Ok I’ll let you slide just know Round 2 AE vs GP could be the 2nd round of the playoffs and this time they won’t allow a first down vs them either haha

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Hahahahahahaha at the comments about the dancing dolls!!!  AE’s defense is just as sound as Alcoa’s.  Just be prepared for a good game .,

Nope. AE gave up more to Fulton (34) than Alcoa gave up to Maryville and Maryville beat Fulton by 2 tds. AE has given up 67 points to region opponents,  Alcoa has given up zero.

Alcoa has mercy ruled every team but Maryville.