TCA@Lake Co

shockernation

Just now, Tide21 said:

Who are you ?  I think there has been maybe one Huntingdon fan post in here. The posts you have just read weren’t posted by Huntingdon fans they were actually trenton fans 

Its just not in this thread. Its been all season by many different people. All I said is play the game before awarding them championship status. That's what happened last year prior to them getting beat by Cornersville.

11 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Note that I did say assuming you guys meet up. They have to deal with Cornersville first in their quad. Please do not take it as that I don’t think you guys are good or anything like that. I think Lake County has fielded an outstanding team this year in 1A & I’m pulling hard for you guys! It’s just my opinion that Huntingdon is a lot better this year. 

Thanks and I can agree! 

25 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Man we’ll never know cause Peabody & Lake County do not play this year but Lake County couldn’t hang with Peabody... Lake County isn’t going to hang with Huntingdon either. I’ll tell you right now, & I’m assuming the Falcons & Mustangs meet up, Huntingdon will beat you guys by 3 TDs at the least. If you guys win or lose by any less than 3 TDs, please find this post & quote me so I can apologize to you & eat my crow. I watched the game last night. Lake County has a good team. No denying that, but you guys aren’t on the same level that Huntingdon is. I guarantee it. 

Then they would beat Trenton by 3tds.You can say what you want but the proof is out there by us playing the same 5 teams.Cant hide from that.And Trenton hasn't beaten a team with harldy over a 500 record.Its what it is.You can say this and that cause Trenton is a bigger school but they haven't done any more against 5 teams that LC has.Yes they beat Dresden but Greenfield and West Carrol had also.But only scored 10 points against same Gibson Co team and lost.So say what you will,the proof says other wiae

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Then they would beat Trenton by 3tds.You can say what you want but the proof is out there by us playing the same 5 teams.Cant hide from that.And Trenton hasn't beaten a team with harldy over a 500 record.Its what it is.You can say this and that cause Trenton is a bigger school but they haven't done any more against 5 teams that LC has.Yes they beat Dresden but Greenfield and West Carrol had also.But only scored 10 points against same Gibson Co team and lost.So say what you will,the proof says other wiae

What proof? Hypothetical analysis do not prove anything... it’s hypothetical. Which is purely “what if” scenarios. 

57 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Hunt. had better be  worried about Cornersville.Only allowed 16 points I think all year and was probably against the subs.I'd love to see that game.

20 points and yes it was against the subs in the first game of the season. Cornersville was winning that game 41-0 at the half.

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lol wow talk about being on the defense did i mention anything about trenton playing lake count ?   You probably wouldn’t score a point against trenton. You didn’t mention our Milan win. You to talk about what if’s lol we should have beat them by 2 tds we had one called back. Huntingdon allowed Milan to score more points than we did but they also beat them by more points than we did. It’s all hypothetical no sense in even talking about it. We don’t play you guys this year. Good luck in the playoffs  no one has talked down about lake county chill out. 

A Milan team that is 5-4.I didn't say LC would win.Just against the same 5 teams,not 1 or 2.LC has played abaout equal.And last night,the game you said you watched,LC did what I said they would do.Just ran Jonhson and Tubbs some.Just basic.On a dry field,Snyder would have quarterbacked more and I knew they weren't going to pass.Probably wont the next 3 weeks if things go as planned.But LC has as good a tight end as anyone and a speedster at receiver.So you didn't see the teams real offense.They did exactly what I thought.Just basic runs and won handidly.

Edited by mrbigster

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

A Milan team that is 5-4.I didn't say LC would win.Just against the same 5 teams,not 1 or 2.LC has played abaout equal.And last night,the game you said you watched,LC did what I said they would do.Just ran Jonhson and Tubbs some.Just basic.On a dry field,Snyder would have quarterbacked more and I knew they weren't going to pass.Probably wont the next 3 weeks if things go as planned.But LC has as good a tight end as anyone and a speedster at receiver.So you didn't see the teams real offense.They did exactly what I thought.Just basic runs and won handidly.

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I think Trenton is good.Are they #2 in Double A good?Not by the teams they have played?I hope they do well though.

What do you think of Lake County? Do you think the Falcons are one of the top 2 teams in 1A? 

Anyway a good win against TCa with just running basic plays and mostly just running right at them with 2 backs.LC would score against most anyone they play on a dry field.Johnson pound for pound is a tough runner.Doesnt run sweeps.He will hit you.And Tubbs is as fast an any back.So don't think LC doesn't have some weapons and Snyder on a dry field can run over people.

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

What do you think of Lake County? Do you think the Falcons are one of the top 2 teams in 1A? 

Id say at the moment maybe top 5.Greenback,Whitwell,Cornersville,Huntingdon,LC and South Pitts.But I think they are capable of beating any of them.Think Greenback is the clear favorite with transfer from Alcoa.

Edited by mrbigster