TCA@Lake Co

shockernation

1 hour ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

Lake County is very good, not Huntington good but very good. TCA is a pretty small/light team and always struggles defensively against opponents with size. Offensively very elementary which in turn is very predictable for opposing game plans.

I wouldn’t say elementary bc the route tree that they have is good route combos to run if you have a line and Qb. The main thing is line and it isn’t good with nothing is blocking right. You look at every tca that was good they had a good QB that could sling and sling it quick or a line that would be mean in the trenches or have a QB that can run it whichever way he chose. This team doesn’t have the line to do so. Good skill guys though. 

Lets see.Huntingfon is very fast.Greenfield ha a couple burners,guy runs a 4.3.LC shut them down.TCA had fastest guy in the state and I saw that on 2 plays.Also supposedely had #40 someone from Trenton said didnt think LC could stop.LC didnt utilize about 3 more weapons they have.So doubt Huntingdon will have any player faster than those guys.Better line and maybe team speed yes.zBut LC has seen speed

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Lets see.Huntingfon is very fast.Greenfield ha a couple burners,guy runs a 4.3.LC shut them down.TCA had fastest guy in the state and I saw that on 2 plays.Also supposedely had #40 someone from Trenton said didnt think LC could stop.LC didnt utilize about 3 more weapons they have.So doubt Huntingdon will have any player faster than those guys.Better line and maybe team speed yes.zBut LC has seen speed

Congrats on the win LC. 

You can’t compare Huntingdon to tca two totally different things. 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Congrats on the win LC. 

You can’t compare Huntingdon to tca two totally different things. 

Not saying LC will beat Huntingdon,Cornersville or Trenton if they played.But #40 may have gained 10 total yards.Remember,LC had a td called back,had a couple long runs of 30 to 40 yards called back and was on the 3 when the game ended.so could have very easily been 55 to 60 points scored.Ive noticed TCA beat Adamsville,McKenzie,Gibson Co by about 3 touchdowns beat Halls about the same score as LC and lost a close game to Union City 14-6.And by looking at that,one would think a close game.Yes they lost to Trenton 50-0.Again.Lake Co had a td called back and was on the 3 yard line and could have scored again.Now lets go to Trenton.Not saying LC would beat them.But I noticed LC has played 5 teams that Trenton has played.Not just one or 2.Trenton beat Humboldt 72-0.LC had about 48 points after 1st quarter.Went to 5 minute quarters in the 3rd and 4th quarter with running clock.Could have scored 80 to 90 points.Halls.LC played them early but still pretty comparable scores.Dresden.LC lost to Dresden that was completely healthy.Trenton beat a team decimated by injuries.West Carrol and Greenfield beat that same Dresden team.Greenfield won handidly.LC beat Greenfield handidly.Then Gibson Co.Trenton lost to them and only scored 10 points.LC won and scored 32.Then TCA.Trenton won 52-0.LC won 45-16 in bad conditions and could have scored 55 points and only .So all in all pretty even against same teams.So is Huntingdon and 1A better than 2A.And I noticed Trentons schedule.They may can win it all but how many teams has Trenton beaten that has over a 500 record?Or teams they have played for that matter.Not saying Trenton hasn't got a very good team but looking at playing the exact same teams,looks pretty even.But LC has no chance?So I guess Huntingdon could beat Trenton by 2 or 3 touchdowns?

23 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Not saying LC will beat Huntingdon,Cornersville or Trenton if they played.But #40 may have gained 10 total yards.Remember,LC had a td called back,had a couple long runs of 30 to 40 yards called back and was on the 3 when the game ended.so could have very easily been 55 to 60 points scored.Ive noticed TCA beat Adamsville,McKenzie,Gibson Co by about 3 touchdowns beat Halls about the same score as LC and lost a close game to Union City 14-6.And by looking at that,one would think a close game.Yes they lost to Trenton 50-0.Again.Lake Co had a td called back and was on the 3 yard line and could have scored again.Now lets go to Trenton.Not saying LC would beat them.But I noticed LC has played 5 teams that Trenton has played.Not just one or 2.Trenton beat Humboldt 72-0.LC had about 48 points after 1st quarter.Went to 5 minute quarters in the 3rd and 4th quarter with running clock.Could have scored 80 to 90 points.Halls.LC played them early but still pretty comparable scores.Dresden.LC lost to Dresden that was completely healthy.Trenton beat a team decimated by injuries.West Carrol and Greenfield beat that same Dresden team.Greenfield won handidly.LC beat Greenfield handidly.Then Gibson Co.Trenton lost to them and only scored 10 points.LC won and scored 32.Then TCA.Trenton won 52-0.LC won 45-16 in bad conditions and could have scored 55 points and only .So all in all pretty even against same teams.So is Huntingdon and 1A better than 2A.And I noticed Trentons schedule.They may can win it all but how many teams has Trenton beaten that has over a 500 record?Or teams they have played for that matter.Not saying Trenton hasn't got a very good team but looking at playing the exact same teams,looks pretty even.But LC has no chance?So I guess Huntingdon could beat Trenton by 2 or 3 touchdowns?

Man we’ll never know cause Peabody & Lake County do not play this year but Lake County couldn’t hang with Peabody... Lake County isn’t going to hang with Huntingdon either. I’ll tell you right now, & I’m assuming the Falcons & Mustangs meet up, Huntingdon will beat you guys by 3 TDs at the least. If you guys win or lose by any less than 3 TDs, please find this post & quote me so I can apologize to you & eat my crow. I watched the game last night. Lake County has a good team. No denying that, but you guys aren’t on the same level that Huntingdon is. I guarantee it. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Man we’ll never know cause Peabody & Lake County do not play this year but Lake County couldn’t hang with Peabody... Lake County isn’t going to hang with Huntingdon either. I’ll tell you right now, & I’m assuming the Falcons & Mustangs meet up, Huntingdon will beat you guys by 3 TDs at the least. If you guys win or lose by any less than 3 TDs, please find this post & quote me so I can apologize to you & eat my crow. I watched the game last night. Lake County has a good team. No denying that, but you guys aren’t on the same level at was Huntington is. I guarantee it. 

Everyone guaranteed it last year too!

"I find a lot of things they do amusing. They need to check themselves sometimes. Let's just remember, pride comes before the fall". Mark Dantonio, Head Coach at Michigan State.

With all the Tarzan chest thumping by Huntingdon fans, its best to take Coach Dantonio's advice. Last year most of you believed that the the road to Cookeville was paved with Mustang-logo blue and gold bricks. Cornersville ripped up those bricks. No one has said LC will beat Huntingdon. All we have heard is how bad Huntingdon will beat down everyone on their again repaved Mustang-logo blue and gold brick road. 

Just remember, play the game first before giving yourself the championship.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Everyone guaranteed it last year too!

Note that I did say assuming you guys meet up. They have to deal with Cornersville first in their quad. Please do not take it as that I don’t think you guys are good or anything like that. I think Lake County has fielded an outstanding team this year in 1A & I’m pulling hard for you guys! It’s just my opinion that Huntingdon is a lot better this year. 

17 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Lol wow talk about being on the defense did i mention anything about trenton playing lake count ?   You probably wouldn’t score a point against trenton. You didn’t mention our Milan win. You to talk about what if’s lol we should have beat them by 2 tds we had one called back. Huntingdon allowed Milan to score more points than we did but they also beat them by more points than we did. It’s all hypothetical no sense in even talking about it. We don’t play you guys this year. Good luck in the playoffs  no one has talked down about lake county chill out. 

2 minutes ago, RedStateReject said:

"I find a lot of things they do amusing. They need to check themselves sometimes. Let's just remember, pride comes before the fall". Mark Dantonio, Head Coach at Michigan State.

With all the Tarzan chest thumping by Huntingdon fans, its best to take Coach Dantonio's advice. Last year most of you believed that the the road to Cookeville was paved with Mustang-logo blue and gold bricks. Cornersville ripped up those bricks. No one has said LC will beat Huntingdon. All we have heard is how bad Huntingdon will beat down everyone on their again repaved Mustang-logo blue and gold brick road. 

Just remember, play the game first before giving yourself the championship.

Who are you ?  I think there has been maybe one Huntingdon fan post in here. The posts you have just read weren’t posted by Huntingdon fans they were actually trenton fans