McKenzie vs Gibson

VOLnWTN

9 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Ok. Toss up. Really. 

I say toss up simply because you never know about a Memphis team. Given that Fairley is a darn good team, you still never know exactly what you’re gonna get. & GC seems to wishy washy for me at this point of the season to bet anything on. I’ll be interested to see how it plays out. I hope Gibson County pulls one out but I don’t think they’re gonna be able to do it on the road against this Memphis Fairley team. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

4 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I say toss up simply because you never know about a Memphis team. Given that Fairley is a darn good team, you still never know exactly what you’re gonna get. & GC seems to wishy washy for me at this point of the season to bet anything on. I’ll be interested to see how it plays out. I hope Gibson County pulls one out but I don’t think they’re gonna be able to do it on the road against this Memphis Fairley team. 

Don’t get me wrong. A route for Region 7. BUT. Fairley is a different thing. GC couldn’t handle our 1 speed guy. Now add 5 more. I am From Memphis and still very connected. This fairly team is a hand picked team with a hand picked coach. 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Don’t get me wrong. A route for Region 7. BUT. Fairley is a different thing. GC couldn’t handle our 1 speed guy. Now add 5 more. I am From Memphis and still very connected. This fairly team is a hand picked team with a hand picked coach. 

Yes I think GC will get mercy ruled!

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Be honest with you, had we played like we did tonight against you all defensively, you wouldn’t have scored 33 points... you will disagree, and that’s fine, but it’s my honest opinion...

Union City and TCA were 2 bad games for us, offensively and defensively... tonight, we looked like we did in the Peabody game. If we can sustain this level of play, I have no doubt that we can go down and beat Fairley in the first round.

Edited by GCPioneer

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

Be honest with you, had we played like we did tonight against you all defensively, you wouldn’t have scored 33 points... you will disagree, and that’s fine, but it’s my honest opinion...

Union City and TCA were 2 bad games for us, offensively and defensively... tonight, we looked like we did in the Peabody game. If we can sustain this level of play, I have no doubt that we can go down and beat Fairley in the first round.

I dont Mind your opinion. Glad you feel that way. Hope your boys feel that way and can shock Fairley. But don’t count on it. It is high school ball. When our coaches and players are on the same page we CAN kick butt. But when we are not, well you get what we got the last 2 weeks. Maybe y’all can have a great game and Fairley flops. Y’all have been in one of those already. I dont See lightning striking twice. Sorry. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

I dont Mind your opinion. Glad you feel that way. Hope your boys feel that way and can shock Fairley. But don’t count on it. It is high school ball. When our coaches and players are on the same page we CAN kick butt. But when we are not, well you get what we got the last 2 weeks. Maybe y’all can have a great game and Fairley flops. Y’all have been in one of those already. I dont See lightning striking twice. Sorry. 

So a team flops when we beat them now? I like it... 

19 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Congrats GC. Been a long time coming since 2000 I was glad to see y’all make it. I know all the trash talk since the game, all that is done with. I’m happy to see y’all in and wish the best of luck. Beat Fairley and beat UC and we got ourselves a rematch... what ya say?

Appreciate it Goldenpride.  I'm pulling for you guys next week against MAHS.  I hope no injuries.  

Fairley is a different animal.  They ain't no joke and very well coached. They are fast, they are big and they are fast, they are fast and did i mention they are fast.  My boys for T county said they are good.   

btw....id rather face bama than face you guys again....haha.  We have a long road before that happens.

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Buddy you did not get Peabody best game. Your not going to be like that now? Really. Let’s keep it real big guy. I like Your post so let’s dont get up on that high pedestal after making the playoffs. 

Never said we did... they had the ball 4 times at the goal line and didn’t score... we wanted it more that night... that’s the fun thing about football, the best team doesn’t always win the game.

Peabody is a great team, I haven’t discredited them in any way, but you all seem to like taking shots at the fact that we beat Peabody.... they flopped, smh....

7 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

So a team flops when we beat them now? I like it... 

Dude,come on you know you had your best game in 18 years and my Tide pooped the bed,and we lost on a illegal forward pass,our fault and fact is you beat a tsam 4 touchdowns better than you,I habe stayed quite cause you are a good person but come on please stop dropping peabody,Peabody and peabody,ask anyone the Tide has a opps game every year,it was just yall this year,you are a good team !!!! I truly hope yall can pull that 2nd lighting steile,honestpy our kids want to ay yall so bad its ridiculous!!! Please dont think you and your Pioneers dont have my respect but LET IT GO,LET IT GO