McKenzie vs Gibson

VOLnWTN

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

Never said we did... they had the ball 4 times at the goal line and didn’t score... we wanted it more that night... that’s the fun thing about football, the best team doesn’t always win the game.

Peabody is a great team, I haven’t discredited them in any way, but you all seem to like taking shots at the fact that we beat Peabody.... they flopped, smh....

You can say flopped. Not their best game. Y’all played your best game. Whatever and how ever you want to state it to make yourselves feel better. Peabody did not play their best and y’all capitalized. Plain and simple. People get caught up on the words used to describe. Here you go. We sucked against Peabody and lake county. And that’s ok. Y’all sucked against us. And that ok. But when I break It down you do not have the athletes to compete with fairley and peabody again. So let me say it again we sucked the last 2 weeks so people don’t think I am Throwing rocks and hiding the hand. 

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude,come on you know you had your best game in 18 years and my Tide pooped the bed,and we lost on a illegal forward pass,our fault and fact is you beat a tsam 4 touchdowns better than you,I habe stayed quite cause you are a good person but come on please stop dropping peabody,Peabody and peabody,ask anyone the Tide has a opps game every year,it was just yall this year,you are a good team !!!! I truly hope yall can pull that 2nd lighting steile,honestpy our kids want to ay yall so bad its ridiculous!!! Please dont think you and your Pioneers dont have my respect but LET IT GO,LET IT GO 

And I would love to play Peabody again... it would be a fun game to see!

I’ve said from the get go that I think you all are the best in 2A... I still maintain that, but to sit here and consistently take shots at our program because we beat you guys does get pretty old.

Edited by GCPioneer

3 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

If anyone from this area has an idea of what Fairley is, it is Adamsville fans as they beat them in the first round of the playoffs last year. 

Dude you are clueless. This team is not the same team from last year. You do not understand Memphis and kids moving from school to school. Why do you think Memphis east is 0-10 who has been to the state the last couple of years. and trezvant sucks again. So hang your hat that Aville beat them last year. 

2 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

And I would love to play Peabody again... it would be a fun game to see!

I’ve said from the get go that I think you all are the best in 2A... I still maintain that, but to sit here and consistently take shots at our program because we beat you guys does get pretty old.

I definitely can feel ya,I havent seen people taking bad dugs at yall,unless I missed something,BigEdMo amd Vandyfan are brutally honest true ,but remember they are that honest about their own teams,but look deep my man SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT YOUR PIONEERS AT ALL IN WEEK 10!!!!! BE PROUD OF THAT MY MAN AND BEST OF LUCK!!! Go Pioneers 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Dude you are clueless. This team is not the same team from last year. You do not understand Memphis and kids moving from school to school. Why do you think Memphis east is 0-10 who has been to the state the last couple of years. and trezvant sucks again. So hang your hat that Aville beat them last year. 

Listen to this fella !!!! Memphis is sick of getting thumped in 2A,when he tells you it is hand picked HE KNOWS !!!! You can slay the Dragon,with excellent game plan and execution !!!! Go Region 7

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I definitely can feel ya,I havent seen people taking bad dugs at yall,unless I missed something,BigEdMo amd Vandyfan are brutally honest true ,but remember they are that honest about their own teams,but look deep my man SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT YOUR PIONEERS AT ALL IN WEEK 10!!!!! BE PROUD OF THAT MY MAN AND BEST OF LUCK!!! Go Pioneers 

Fair enough...

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Listen to this fella !!!! Memphis is sick of getting thumped in 2A,when he tells you it is hand picked HE KNOWS !!!! You can slay the Dragon,with excellent game plan and execution !!!! Go Region 7

The trezevant team that won state was kids from all over Memphis and wasn’t a 2a team lol. Amazing what can be got away with 

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good post

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

So is this Fairley team better than that Trezevant team?

I really Think so. Trezvant was cordarian Richardson. This team CAN spread it around different. Like I said Earlier. Film will not show everything because they do not have to use everything with their region foes. When you hit the field it will just be a different feel when you start watching them warm up. I will Say if you are going to get fairley it will be the first round.