Round 1: Oneida hosts Happy Valley

Guest Fall101

Guest Fall101
5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Looking that way! 

Got a QB that can sling it and a few good backs! You know as well as I do that RW always plays their best ball during playoffs. 

11 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Got a QB that can sling it and a few good backs! You know as well as I do that RW always plays their best ball during playoffs. 

Stop #8 for them and you stop them from winning. At least from memory that was the # that stood out. Rockwood I mean.

Edited by Imthayeti

On 10/27/2018 at 7:27 AM, Imthayeti said:

Oneida may be playing against the real #1 seed of Region 1 first round. Happy Valley playing their best football right now. Just beat #1 seed of their region respectively. Oneida better bring their A game.

Good luck you all the next few weeks yeti.  Swafford and Smith both getting healthy from last injuries has been huge for you guys. Not much a person can do with either. Can't imagine Smith's numbers if he had played the whole season. Of course, you have Maldonado who can do whatever he's asked to do.  Keep them boys healthy and you might do what you what you set out to do last year. Hopefully we get to see you all again and give it another go! God bless and God speed!

29 minutes ago, Kickersdad said:

Good luck you all the next few weeks yeti.  Swafford and Smith both getting healthy from last injuries has been huge for you guys. Not much a person can do with either. Can't imagine Smith's numbers if he had played the whole season. Of course, you have Maldonado who can do whatever he's asked to do.  Keep them boys healthy and you might do what you what you set out to do last year. Hopefully we get to see you all again and give it another go! God bless and God speed!

Really appreciate this man. We've had a season loaded with injuries. Some of our best, and worst outings have been with some of our leaders / skill players hurt. We've been fortunate in that aspect at times people have stepped up or stepped aside. I just hope we can pull it all together at crunch time. No teams a gimme come playoffs imo. I actually do believe you will pull the upset at Oneida. They are a really good defensive team , but have trouble scoring enough to amass a large lead on teams. Would be nice to see you all again I agree. The way your playing it just may happen. And yes God Bless, and God Speed brother.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Upvote 1