Bruceton-Mcewen Brawl

Amannamedhorse

this happened to us in 2013. perhaps the best athlete was forced to sit for Forrest against Adamsville. It was 13-7 in the 2nd but we lost 26-7. 

i can assure you the TSSAA will do nothing. our kid had gotten punched in a pile and kicked a guy off him and our guy was ejected. 

this is one of many areas where the TSAA is an absolute joke.  one of MANY.   

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

this happened to us in 2013. perhaps the best athlete was forced to sit for Forrest against Adamsville. It was 13-7 in the 2nd but we lost 26-7. 

i can assure you the TSSAA will do nothing. our kid had gotten punched in a pile and kicked a guy off him and our guy was ejected. 

this is one of many areas where the TSAA is an absolute joke.  one of MANY.   

That's one kid. This was, from my understanding, bench clearing on both sides. I hope we get to play somebody. 

Edited by Jobres76

10 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Heard a pretty reliable rumor that TSSAA is investigating and most likely neither Mcewen or Bruceton will be eligible for the playoffs after the brawl and everyone from both teams that ran on the field will be suspended for the first game next year. 

You can’t be suspended if you ran out on the field and didn’t get ejected. Why suspended a player if he didn’t get ejected?