Sale Creek @ Gordonsville.

croz6110

16 hours ago, RTD said:

That's funny the DC wasn't fired he left on his own and moved back to Alabama to coach and thank you, Jesus, that we hired Blake as DC he is a great DC and kids love him plus he was already on the coaching staff a few years also in junior high he worked his way up to the DC job 

This is correct.

17 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Your head coach was a head administrator of the elementary school when hired. Your defensive coordinator was and still is an assistant principal at the high school and the coach of the jr high team. Good ole boy system. 

There were 15 applicants for the job. You cannot tell me there wasn't a decent applicant with experience in that 15. 

Jackson said he would not go back to GHS because of the dirty politics. Nuff said.

You are right bigger and better things are headed Jackson's way. 

I fail to see the issue. Oh well.:rolleyes:

Name one of those experienced applicants... 

3 hours ago, TNHighSchoolFBFan said:

This game is what is wrong with the TSSAA playoff system. A 2-7 team traveling an hour and a half to play a game that everyone knows is going to be a blowout. This thread is actually not even for this game but for the next round. 

I agree.  With 6 classes, there should only be the top 2 teams from each region getting into the playoffs with maybe a couple of at large 3 place teams, IF they have a winning record and played a competitive schedule.

8 minutes ago, rlh said:

I agree.  With 6 classes, there should only be the top 2 teams from each region getting into the playoffs with maybe a couple of at large 3 place teams, IF they have a winning record and played a competitive schedule.

Having 6 public and 3 private classes is a joke. Should be a max of 6 and in my opinion 5 would be good. 

On 10/29/2018 at 3:15 PM, croz6110 said:

Why are you TC guys so interested in our schedule? We have 5 non-region games. I guess TC, SC, and H2O will never challenge us, so we need to schedule someone tougher. SMH. 

Who knows? Upperman may not want to play us. We have Coalfield and Fayetteville, which are good road games, and they're something different, which is probably why TC scheduled Whitwell. We've done home and homes with Moore Co. and Cascade, and others in the past. I like those games. It seems we're doing something similar outside of the traditional rivalry games that we have.

Great challenge for gordy scheduling Fayetteville . They are 1-9. You have zero credibility questioning us for scheduling Whitwell who was 6-4 when we inked them.

Little League looking for more cupcakes ? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Great challenge for gordy scheduling Fayetteville . They are 1-9. You have zero credibility questioning us for scheduling Whitwell who was 6-4 when we inked them.

Little League looking for more cupcakes ? 

You assume we can schedule anybody we want? 

We saw who they have coming back, and know they'll be better the next couple of years. B)

Besides, they had 9-win seasons in 2015 and 2016, and did I mention that I like cupcakes?:hungry:

And, I didn't say anything about Whitwell until you questioned our schedule. I guess we have to schedule up past Watertown and Trousdale.

1 minute ago, croz6110 said:

We saw who they have coming back, and know they'll be better the next couple of years. B)

Besides, they had 9-win seasons in 2015 and 2016, and did I mention that I like cupcakes?:hungry:

And, I didn't say anything about Whitwell until you questioned our schedule. I guess we have to schedule up past Watertown and Trousdale.

Now Crozy don’t get those silk panties in a wad. It’s going to be ok. What do you think about the SP game that will take place next week? Gordonsville by how much?

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Fayetteville City will have a new coach. I believe Palmer is stepping down.