Beer-Den vizits 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

On 10/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, Solomon said:

What's Bearden got this year?

Thanks for trying to get this back on the rails. I hear from a coach in the region that beer done will be loaded and is probably the best team east of Nashville this year. He said they return everybody off a really good team. I think they got a feeder system running the same plays on the kindergarten playground. It’s never to early to learn the give and go, pick and roll, matchup zone, etc. But just remember....they put their sneakers on like everybody else. The fat lady ain’t singing yet.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, strongx said:

Thanks for trying to get this back on the rails. I hear from a coach in the region that beer done will be loaded and is probably the best team east of Nashville this year. He said they return everybody off a really good team. I think they got a feeder system running the same plays on the kindergarten playground. It’s never to early to learn the give and go, pick and roll, matchup zone, etc. But just remember....they put their sneakers on like everybody else. The fat lady ain’t singing yet.

I am going to go out on a limb and say, “Practice with a full roster begins, Monday Nov. 5. “ At least I hope so!

This is the first one but I'll be pulling for the Rebels to bring back the gold as I do every year. Well,I've had to wait a game or two in the past when you were 4A before I came around and now that my kids graduated and DB has went full Band, I can just completely appreciate watching and pulling for Maryville every year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

This is the first one but I'll be pulling for the Rebels to bring back the gold as I do every year. Well,I've had to wait a game or two in the past when you were 4A before I came around and now that my kids graduated and DB has went full Band, I can just completely appreciate watching and pulling for Maryville every year.

Hop on board. Stars added some seats on Nellie. Plenty of room. 

45 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Thanks Batman!