South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We should be building momentum going into these playoffs but still seem to be hungover. 

Most programs would love a 9-1 regular season. We still have an opportunity to avenge the 1 loss but we won't if we keep going through the motions.  No one is gonna hand us anything.  If you want it, go out there and take it. 

Time to light a fire under everyone on this squad and see who wants to step up and lead.

I hate to say it but if my starters weren’t getting the job done I believe I’d see how they would respond to a backup taking there spot! Something needs to happen for this team to step up and play like they want to win instead of playing mediocre and playing not to lose! 

Time for one or a few players to step up and take charge! Coaches are giving them the game plan to win but it looks like we are settling for what we have been doing, going through the motions. You want to light a fire, put some players on the spot and see how they respond to possibly losing a starting position to a underclass man who wants to play and make a difference!

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

Roy what is this mess? Are you sure about who we play , Monterey is the name of a durn Mexican Restaurant in Chattanooga. If our boys go there, they will eat to many tacos and have to forfeit. Are you joking ?

Wildcat Tom you are full of mess just like powerp.  Our boys dont have to go anywhere.  This Hughes man has to come to Griders stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp are you stupid? Now this talmad man is going to tell this Hughes man who he needs to train his boys for.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy no worries buddy! I been to more SP games than I have Monterey this year! Your secrets are safe. 

5 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I hate to say it but if my starters weren’t getting the job done I believe I’d see how they would respond to a backup taking there spot! Something needs to happen for this team to step up and play like they want to win instead of playing mediocre and playing not to lose! 

Time for one or a few players to step up and take charge! Coaches are giving them the game plan to win but it looks like we are settling for what we have been doing, going through the motions. You want to light a fire, put some players on the spot and see how they respond to possibly losing a starting position to a underclass man who wants to play and make a difference!

I’m not sure who else they could play. I saw vs Goodpasture that we missed our QB and the linemen that were all missing. This team is just missing a #22 like we had last season. I haven’t seen anyone take his role. 

31 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not sure who else they could play. I saw vs Goodpasture that we missed our QB and the linemen that were all missing. This team is just missing a #22 like we had last season. I haven’t seen anyone take his role. 

Let me ask you a question barney. Do you think Grider would let Roy tell his boys before the game that if they get beat their season will be over? I guarantee you that the seniors don't want their season to be over. I no that Knute Rockne man told his boys that one time and it worked so good that they made him a movie about it... if you think im joking you are full of mess.

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question barney. Do you think Grider would let Roy tell his boys before the game that if they get beat their season will be over? I guarantee you that the seniors don't want their season to be over. I no that Knute Rockne man told his boys that one time and it worked so good that they made him a movie about it... if you think im joking you are full of mess.

You might be on to something. Maybe Coach Grider needs to invite Roy to remind the team. I’m not joking either. LMBO

13 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Trader man what kind of mess is this? If Grider finds out they will make a movie about him he will think he can charge more to get into his durn stadium than he already does.  Grider will be real cocky if he thinks he is a Hollywood movie star.  You think im joking but im not.