East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Starters have been out entire second half. Cheap points against the jv. We beat union 69-0 starters played 11 snaps 

I was just complimenting EHS!?  Good grief!  It’s an obvious compliment big brain cause the Glorious Greeneville is Gargantuanly Great. 

Edited by TomJoad

No one talking about the classless act of coach douchery by EH, Celebrating because they "made" greeneville punt right before half by calling 2 timeouts after we tried to take a knee with i think 30ish seconds left in half leading by 40 . And if not for a wet ball slip by cade, scores most likely 54 zip at half....ive never seen a coach call time out and send his kids back out on the field jumping around, making stupid jestures of punting and catching a punt....and walking back up the hill at halftime to their locker room(vollyball gym) yelling " we did it, we did it".....someone please help me understand this and help me know i was right by telling thier coaches...NOT their kids, to keep it classy...and a couple expletives i wont spell out here....i just dont get it.

Edited by BVDevil

16 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

No one talking about the classless act of coach douchery by EH, Celebrating because they "made" greeneville punt right before half by calling 2 timeouts after we tried to take a knee with i think 30ish seconds left in half leading by 40 . And if not for a wet ball slip by cade, scores most likely 54 zip at half....ive never seen a coach call time out and send his kids back out on the field jumping around, making stupid jestures of punting and catching a punt....and walking back up the hill at halftime to their locker room(vollyball gym) yelling " we did it, we did it".....someone please help me understand this and help me know i was right by telling thier coaches...NOT their kids, to keep it classy...and a couple expletives i wont spell out here....i just dont get it.

Brother,I guess some folks just can't take an azz beating very well.

9 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Starters have been out entire second half. Cheap points against the jv. We beat union 69-0 starters played 11 snaps 

Yeah DevilMan you and BVD have some questions that need an answer; How good is your defense, Really and sense you guys and Betsy are together now, how do you guys defeat AC; answer.....you don't !!! And surprise... Greeneville....you still have to play AC at home......

26 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

You are full of....... Excuses... You and Betsy....will fall to a New dynasty....AC ! You take up for Betsy when convenient... because you think or know you can beat Betsy but you know or you should know in your heart you will never beat AC this year ! Betsy is to you, the much lessor of evils ! Lol haha