William Blount 2019

GovForce1

6 hours ago, GovMan said:

Academics :wub:

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Must be...or that Christmas Day garbage service. 

It’s another big year for WB.  At some point you need to get some momentum moving forward. Every team is a new team.

fc28e5e95d8767ce13e2eaa098c7e78e--being-

Tim Allen needs a visor.

Edited by Red Rebels

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

At this point Cupp CAN'T dump Ghenghis Shad. If he does it is an admission of failure. Cupp has to much pride blocking his vision. A real AD would spin it as, Hey we gave the coach 5 years to turn the program around. He gave it his best shot but we've mutually decided to go in different directions. We will immediately proceed with interviewing coaches from the area that have deep ties to the community and a desire to not only coach but do wholesale changes to the program as a whole and to build a foundation and successful program from the ground up. 

We see this as a new chapter in our beloved football program and look to the near future to build traditions that will be carried on for generations.

And YES! There are several strong coaches in the area that would LOVE to take on such a challenge.

Heck, after that speech I’d  volunteer to help out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

At this point Cupp CAN'T dump Ghenghis Shad. If he does it is an admission of failure. Cupp has to much pride blocking his vision. A real AD would spin it as, Hey we gave the coach 5 years to turn the program around. He gave it his best shot but we've mutually decided to go in different directions. We will immediately proceed with interviewing coaches from the area that have deep ties to the community and a desire to not only coach but do wholesale changes to the program as a whole and to build a foundation and successful program from the ground up. 

We see this as a new chapter in our beloved football program and look to the near future to build traditions that will be carried on for generations.

And YES! There are several strong coaches in the area that would LOVE to take on such a challenge.

What a long, strange trip it’s been.

It will be interesting to see how the govs look in the opener. It’s a great opportunity to surprise a lot of people.

My question to the Maryville fans out there that post in the William Blount  Football column on here. Why is it your business in what William Blount does?? If you all is really interested in making William Blount a better program then quit sending your sons to Alcoa, Greenback, and Maryville then. The fans base of the other schools I mentioned ABOVE needs to stay out of William Blount business if you don't have a Football player playing at William Blount. I have faith in the administration and the A.D. Scott Cupp at William Blount. Do you all think they are going to listen to you all raise Cain about the Football program at WB?? Somebody needs to grow up period. 

Edited by Governorofwilliamblount201

2 hours ago, Governorofwilliamblount201 said:

My question to the Maryville fans out there that post in the William Blount  Football column on here. Why is it your business in what William Blount does?? If you all is really interested in making William Blount a better program then quit sending your sons to Alcoa, Greenback, and Maryville then. The fans base of the other schools I mentioned ABOVE needs to stay out of William Blount business if you don't have a Football player playing at William Blount. I have faith in the administration and the A.D. Scott Cupp at William Blount. Do you all think they are going to listen to you all raise Cain about the Football program at WB?? Somebody needs to grow up period. 

I hope you have a can of Raid handy!:popcorneater:

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Governorofwilliamblount201 said:

u52op.jpg

On 8/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, GovMan said:

Academics :wub:

bb09c1d548b3f84304c2fef70a8374e8_picture

9 hours ago, Governorofwilliamblount201 said:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Governorofwilliamblount201 said:

:roflol::roflol:

14 hours ago, Governorofwilliamblount201 said:

Surely you can't be serious. My old saying is "you can't see the problem when you are the problem". Now here is a picture of the problem at WB.I won't mention names or positions each hold to save some embarrassment.

download-2-001.jpg

• Upvote 1