WEST TENNESSEE FOOTBALL IS AWFUL

BVDevil

34 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I know. Some of people aren’t getting what I am saying lol. 

I understand part of it. Everything runs in cycles for most teams, up and down years talent wise. To say “2A would manhandle 4A” is just very incorrect. Maybe some of the down 4A teams vs the top 2A teams, yes. If you put the western region 2A playoff teams against the same in 4A, there’s no way they just manhandle the masses. Most likely the other way around. Now I will give you the fact that region 8 4A is not very good, and yes top 2A teams might beat some of them but not 4A as a whole. No way!

8 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I understand part of it. Everything runs in cycles for most teams, up and down years talent wise. To say “2A would manhandle 4A” is just very incorrect. Maybe some of the down 4A teams vs the top 2A teams, yes. If you put the western region 2A playoff teams against the same in 4A, there’s no way they just manhandle the masses. Most likely the other way around. Now I will give you the fact that region 8 4A is not very good, and yes top 2A teams might beat some of them but not 4A as a whole. No way!

Should’ve worded that a little better.... the only 4A team we played was in a scrimmage against Crockett and we beat them 21-0 without our starting QB. I know Dyersburg beat them worse and they have a stud linebacker that we probably wouldn’t have an answer for.

17 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Dyersburg wont see cookeville and if they do, they will get humiliated by Greeneville, OR, if by some biblical chance, a miracle happens and AC or Betsy make cookeville, but honestly, i should have my fingers chopped off for even typing this because the only teams in the state RIGHT NOW that could compete with Greeneville are in 6a and that one little team in blount county in 3a....just one mans humble.....VERY humble opinion...lol

As a Springfield fan I would say Dyersburg is the favorite to make it to Cookeville on our side, granted there are no guarantees.....