Greenback Players

cornerback10

30 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Huntingdon at CV I have already rented a copter to hover over Froggy Bottom

Huntingdon gets to host Round 3 this year.

Last year was standing room only at the Bottom.

And to stay on topic -

The only thing better than the Greenback player's talent is their fans humility!

Edited by Salem
back on topic

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

Huntingdon gets to host Round 3 this year.

Last year was standing room only at the Bottom.

And to stay on topic -

The only thing better than the Greenback player's talent is their fans humility!

Really?What a general statement.I am assuming you are talking about all of us?

5 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Dude chill. You can mock all you want but IF we meet in Cookeville, you’ll understand how good this team is. “But oh my gosh this Cornersville team is so much better than last year. They are faster, stronger, smarter, drafted Peyton Manning, and Saquon Barkley. Bill Belichick replaces Randolph and man we’ve only allowed -5000 points this year.” Get out of here. 

I don't think anyone in all of Tennessee 1A, and for that matter the whole state is questioning how good the Cherokees are this year. IMO one of the best teams in any classification. I think where the issues are coming from  is that some of the Cherokee faithful are looking at the championship game from last season and not giving the Bulldogs much credit on this season. There were extenuating circumstances from that game last year that I WILL NOT get into on here, but let's just say those circumstances have been changed. There are 5 weeks left and whoever the last two are, it is going to be a great game.

8 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I don't think anyone in all of Tennessee 1A, and for that matter the whole state is questioning how good the Cherokees are this year. IMO one of the best teams in any classification. I think where the issues are coming from  is that some of the Cherokee faithful are looking at the championship game from last season and not giving the Bulldogs much credit on this season. There were extenuating circumstances from that game last year that I WILL NOT get into on here, but let's just say those circumstances have been changed. There are 5 weeks left and whoever the last two are, it is going to be a great game.

Amen