I think only the coaches get it. Had one call and tell me 

1 Huntingdon QB 

2 GB QB  

3 Petty

4 idk 

5 baby bro 

6 idk 

7 Ashworth 

i know there was one from cornersville in their I just can’t remember who or what positions 

Well then the coaches partially know what they’re talking about. Seems like they know a little but not every team and player. Petty and Wingo are good but GB has like 2-3 that are better than Ashworth. 

2 hours ago, mustangpop2012 said:

Yes we run a version of the wing, just don't see the QB running near as much as we have in the past. As I said before I think it's a good thing. QB takes a beating when run that much and we have talented RB's  that can help carry the mail.

Direct snap to the TB and occasionally to the FB would solve that problem.  SP used to run a variation with the BB side saddle behind the center so the ball could go to just about any back but usually the TB.  Bassy can tell you all about it.

43 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Probably but isn’t it mostly a stat thing?

I mean a receiver has 900 yds receiving 13 TD’s and another has like 600 and 10 TD’s. But I would think for the coaches, it’d be stats and eye test. But it doesn’t matter who’s better individually. Team thing and hopefully the best team represents because the east better win the gold. 

47 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I mean a receiver has 900 yds receiving 13 TD’s and another has like 600 and 10 TD’s. But I would think for the coaches, it’d be stats and eye test. But it doesn’t matter who’s better individually. Team thing and hopefully the best team represents because the east better win the gold. 

I agree, Warner has 1400 pass 700 rushing with 28 Tds to 1 int that’s worthy of a Top 10 Mr Football stat wise imo 

10 hours ago, Trollin said:

My fans? Well I’m not a Huntingdon “fan”. I’ve just seen them play and think they are a really good football team and know what they are capable of. I’m sure y’all will have a heck of a game in the Semis 

Ive talked to a coach from middle tenn that has seen Huntingdon and Cornersville.He thinks Cornersville will win that game.