South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was down here showing this Fuqua man my Murphy Fair book with that Tower man.  I garuntee you Grider better train our boys this week.  If we lose next week our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hmmm, I was down there with that Fuqua man myself...didn’t see a Murphy Fair book! 

1 hour ago, snoball5278 said:

roy you had better get these boys some alarm clocks. im not joking. grider had these boys a sleep in the first half. you had better get all they’re telephones numbers to. you had better gI’ve them boys a wake up call next Friday afternoon. be cause that is what they need. a wake up call. roy if them boys are a sleep at the wheel next week they will get beat. and that will be they’re last game and they won’t play anymore. i garuntee

I garuntee you I think Grider left them asleep on the durn bus.  That Clemons man had all of his boys real close to the line on defence and Grider only threw one hail marry.  If all of their boys are next to the line that Sanders boy needs to throw a hail marry to get them to spread out.  Our boys couldnt even nock a hole in the line and Grider still handed the ball to that Raulston boy.   Sometimes Grider calls some stupid plays.  You think im joking but im not. 

Terrible first half. Showed some heart in the 2nd half. Play like that next week and we will be down 21+ quickly. It’s all about advancing to the next round and we did. Practice hard next week because the real Tigers are waiting. 

Go Pirates

Roy, thanks for sharing insight from your Murphy Fair book at dinner. 

17 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Terrible first half. Showed some heart in the 2nd half. Play like that next week and we will be down 21+ quickly. It’s all about advancing to the next round and we did. Practice hard next week because the real Tigers are waiting. 

Go Pirates

Roy, thanks for sharing insight from your Murphy Fair book at dinner. 

So you finally got to look at it? Did he sneak you in the back door?