Cyunts Hil comes two 825

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, noonesfool said:

Dirty Dozen, "They look pretty, but can they fight?"

We will have scratch, claw, fight & pray a-lot to have a chance Friday night. The rain can help us if we can play clean football. We have to put it all on the line Friday night and battle to the end. Control the ball, no turnovers and limit the big plays from Tee and AJ. 1,2,19 & 22 have to do a great job in the secondary. The D-line @ linebackers must have the game of their lives. If not it will be a replay of a few years back when we didn't get past the 50 until late in the 4th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toppernationfan said:

We will have scratch, claw, fight & pray a-lot to have a chance Friday night. The rain can help us if we can play clean football. We have to put it all on the line Friday night and battle to the end. Control the ball, no turnovers and limit the big plays from Tee and AJ. 1,2,19 & 22 have to do a great job in the secondary. The D-line @ linebackers must have the game of their lives. If not it will be a replay of a few years back when we didn't get past the 50 until late in the 4th.

Well said, They cannot be football players Friday night, Maryville has the better Ballers. Its warriors, sacrificers, no quitters that are needed.

Putting a positive spin on tomorrow night's game for Science Hill.You always have a chance .I would say this week that SH probably has a better chance of pulling off an upset then does Sullivan South.Shoot,both could do it with the right amount of Fortune but realistically it's going to take a very good game for SH and a very "unMaryville" type of game.

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Putting a positive spin on tomorrow night's game for Science Hill.You always have a chance .I would say this week that SH probably has a better chance of pulling off an upset then does Sullivan South.Shoot,both could do it with the right amount of Fortune but realistically it's going to take a very good game for SH and a very "unMaryville" type of game.

Sorry B-man, they have no chance!!! Murvil played crappy last week-it ain't happening 2 weeks in a row!!!

14 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Still a real good chance of heavy rain which might cut attendance from 3,000 to 800 very easy. Hate to have home field advantage and you wouldn't know it looking into the stands.

At the SHHS - Brad Lee Central game last week, I'd wager that there were less than 400 people total there on both sides. It was a bad weather night, but that was a pitiful turnout for two 6A schools. 

22 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

At the SHHS - Brad Lee Central game last week, I'd wager that there were less than 400 people total there on both sides. It was a bad weather night, but that was a pitiful turnout for two 6A schools. 

I'm not nearly as dedicated without having a kid playing.I about froze at a DB and SH game a few years ago.I doubt today there is many games that I would sit in a pooring rain with the temp around 36 to 38