Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

2 hours ago, LeroyBrown said:

You can't compare this Cornersville team to any Cornersville team of the past. Heck, every coach has a good record against Cornersville prior to 2017.  

I was trying to say the best team doesn't always win, coach Rice and coach Crews are the best in the buissiness at breaking down film and getting a game plan together. Back when these two teams were in the same region Cville had some good teams but hardly ever won. I know you can't compare any of those Cville teams to this Cville team but you can bet that even though WC may be outmatched they won't be out coached and if there is any weak spots then WC coaches will find them and put a game plan together that will give this WC team the best shot possible. I'm one of the biggest WC fans that's ever been a WC fan but at the same time I happy for the success that Cville has found, its well deserved for a great group of fans. Cville may win by 50 and they may continue their streak of scoreless games but there's one thing for sure, WC will show up and play good old WC smash mouth football mixed with a little finess and give the Dawgs all they got, it will all be left on the field! 

4 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

I was trying to say the best team doesn't always win, coach Rice and coach Crews are the best in the buissiness at breaking down film and getting a game plan together. Back when these two teams were in the same region Cville had some good teams but hardly ever won. I know you can't compare any of those Cville teams to this Cville team but you can bet that even though WC may be outmatched they won't be out coached and if there is any weak spots then WC coaches will find them and put a game plan together that will give this WC team the best shot possible. I'm one of the biggest WC fans that's ever been a WC fan but at the same time I happy for the success that Cville has found, its well deserved for a great group of fans. Cville may win by 50 and they may continue their streak of scoreless games but there's one thing for sure, WC will show up and play good old WC smash mouth football mixed with a little finess and give the Dawgs all they got, it will all be left on the field! 

I can grantee wc will come to play I played them ever year in high school  and was always  tough I hated the trip to wc the longest ride ever 

2 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

I can grantee wc will come to play I played them ever year in high school  and was always  tough I hated the trip to wc the longest ride ever 

With the bypass around Lawrenceburg it's only about an hour and fifteen minute drive now. What years did you play if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by wildcat89

38 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

Yea its alot faster now I go to buffalo river trail ride ever  Memorial day I played in 96-98

The Memorial Day trail ride is a huge thing around here and seems to be growing. My boys didn't start high school ball until 07 but I've had one on every team since then, unfortunately mine that is a senior this year is my youngest and he was the 6'3 270 pounder someone spoke of earlier in the thread and he broke his leg during the Bruceton game and his career is over but will be on the sidelines doing his part helping the rest of the lineman

13 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

The Memorial Day trail ride is a huge thing around here and seems to be growing. My boys didn't start high school ball until 07 but I've had one on every team since then, unfortunately mine that is a senior this year is my youngest and he was the 6'3 270 pounder someone spoke of earlier in the thread and he broke his leg during the Bruceton game and his career is over but will be on the sidelines doing his part helping the rest of the lineman

Hate to hear that mine is a Sr this year also going to miss it for sure 

39 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

why is it a given that Wayne Co, who lost to Summertown, FRIGGIN SUMMERTOWN, is gonna score?

General you literally get on my last nerve, that happened like 2nd week of the season dude, do you not understand that teams improve? Holy crap just because Forrest stayed the consistent booty cheeks from week 1 that they are doesn’t mean WC didn’t get better. Jeez man.