Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

They "shouldn't" make it a close game. I believe they "could" make it close just because of their physical mentality and slowing the game down. They also have a coach that will pull out all the tricks and knows how to make adjustments. But there is only so much you can do as a coach. Wayne County shouldn't be in this ballgame. But could they be, yes they very well can if they can get some breaks and control the game to an extent. Cornersville 42 WC 14

I agree, on paper it shouldn't be close, but won't be surprised if it is. Coach Rice has a pretty good record against Cville

2 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I agree, on paper it shouldn't be close, but won't be surprised if it is. Coach Rice has a pretty good record against Cville

Agreed, on paper this should be a 35+ win for Cville, I think the Cats will give all they got from play 1 till the last play and it will be a great game. WC will not lay down because of the record Cville has or what they have done. Rice and crews will have the boys ready for Friday, I imagine Cville will also be ready, they just better not overlook the wildcats too much. Cville and Huntington are 1 win away from the rematch, neither team better overlook their opponents this week or they will be in for a ball game.

9 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

And by the way, it was 26-13, hard to figure a way that could be down to the wire 

Just going on what I think I remember on this game. It was 19-16 WC up in the 4th quarter with just a few minutes left. Huntingdon threw a bomb down field and WC intercepted and was able to score. That game was back n forth the entire game to that point.

Edited by mustangpop2012

8 hours ago, Footballfever100 said:

Agreed, on paper this should be a 35+ win for Cville, I think the Cats will give all they got from play 1 till the last play and it will be a great game. WC will not lay down because of the record Cville has or what they have done. Rice and crews will have the boys ready for Friday, I imagine Cville will also be ready, they just better not overlook the wildcats too much. Cville and Huntington are 1 win away from the rematch, neither team better overlook their opponents this week or they will be in for a ball game.

4 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I think the shutout streak is in real jeopardy this week.

I don't think there will be any team laying down from here on out. Not saying any team has. I just got a look at the WC roster and I count 56 total on the team with 21 seniors. There are also some GROWN MEN on this team. 6'5" 300 pounds jumps off the page as does 6'2" 280 and 6'3" 270. Cornersville finally has back to back games since 9/28-10/5. The rust got knocked off last week and I am sure coach will have the dogs ready to bark. Being at home is a huge plus with the crowd. As leadfarmer said, the shutout streak is probably in jeopardy. I won't pick a score, because I am usually WAAAAYYYY off.