Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Just a fair question.Why should Wayne make it a close game?Did they get some injured healed up?I am just curious.I understand you all have a large Sr class also??Did Cville not beat WC earlier if so whats different now.Thanks!!

No we haven't played them they use to be in our region 

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just a fair question.Why should Wayne make it a close game?Did they get some injured healed up?I am just curious.I understand you all have a large Sr class also??Thanks!!

They "shouldn't" make it a close game. I believe they "could" make it close just because of their physical mentality and slowing the game down. They also have a coach that will pull out all the tricks and knows how to make adjustments. But there is only so much you can do as a coach. Wayne County shouldn't be in this ballgame. But could they be, yes they very well can if they can get some breaks and control the game to an extent. Cornersville 42 WC 14

Just now, cherokee23 said:

Gonna be tough on the passing game..... oh wait, nvm

Not sure what you are meaning by that. Sure our QB doesn't have the video game type numbers yours does, but 1000 yards and 20 or so TD with 0 interceptions isn't too bad if you ask me. Can't talk smack to the defending state champs yet. Best of luck in the post season and hopefully get a second crack at the mighty Cherokees. But first...WC

1 minute ago, Jobres76 said:

Not sure what you are meaning by that. Sure our QB doesn't have the video game type numbers yours does, but 1000 yards and 20 or so TD with 0 interceptions isn't too bad if you ask me. Can't talk smack to the defending state champs yet. Best of luck in the post season and hopefully get a second crack at the mighty Cherokees. But first...WC

Wasn't smack talk. Just a jab. When it comes down to it, when the game is on the line, I'm pretty sure the ball will be in #15 and #22's hands instead of flying through the air.