Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

6 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I’m fine with it. I just want the W. I just find it funny when people say stuff like that, especially when you’re very limited to advanced stats in high school. Looking at something like rush yards per game or pass yards given up (which is the most detailed stat mustangpopwhatever has access to) can’t even give you the slightest idea on the predicted score.

He was trying to sound like John Madden but sounded like Steve Madden.

LOL.i just like to see if my unjustified predictions are close...so maybe i can be an AMBASSADOR one day.LMBO!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

How early does one need to get to the bottom to get a seat on either side?

Tailgating starts around 4:30 or so I think. Most get there around 6 if you want a seat. People start "reserving" around 8AM. There are some options. Not many, but some.

Edited by Jobres76

Definitely not “way down”. These are KIDS we are talking about. Yes they regrouped in the second half and blew them out. It’s the game of football. Anything can happen. Is Tennessee better than LSU because they scored more points on Alabama than LSU did? Probably not. Every game has its on personality, feel, atmosphere, etc. If you haven’t picked up on that by now then you my friend have no clue how the game of football works.

4 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

Definitely not “way down”. These are KIDS we are talking about. Yes they regrouped in the second half and blew them out. It’s the game of football. Anything can happen. Is Tennessee better than LSU because they scored more points on Alabama than LSU did? Probably not. Every game has its on personality, feel, atmosphere, etc. If you haven’t picked up on that by now then you my friend have no clue how the game of football works.

General is a Forrest guy. He took his signature off, but I think he's a good guy, just likes to stir the pot now and again, but you probably knew that already.

• Upvote 1