MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

6 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Nope I know it’s true. Comparing the rest of your team to Huntingdon’s and ours, you don’t have as many supporting players. I’m not just some fan that gets on here to say everyone is terrible besides GB. There’s 4 really good teams. Unfortunately, Cornersville is just carried by 2 players and a few role players. That’s fact.

You may not to be a fan that gets on here to says everyone is terrible besides GB but it sure reads like you are.

4 hours ago, Footballfever100 said:

I’ve kind of got to agree with you but I kind of disagree, #22 and #15 are the main players and do somewhat carry the load, but #2 is a great player and they have a few other pretty good players, they all play hard and for one another and I think that is what kind of makes them go. Hoping the Cats can pull it out somehow though!

They as a whole play good football most have been playing together 12 to 13 years and they click off one another 

Edited by Chad02

9 hours ago, couchpotato said:

I will concede that year could be ahead of this one but not by leaps and bounds. I do believe the 04 team would win against this year's team due to strength of defense.

Mustang defense this year is better than it's getting credit for. What points we've given up have been getting the ball thrown over our heads. Huntingdon db's are burners so surely we'll correct the problem.

WEL ITS FRIDAY!!! Here's to hoping all those that have to travel to watch the games do so safely and that the young men putting it all out there on the field for us to watch come away injury free!

Mustangs go do what you do!! WIN!!! Cornersville take care of business with Wayne County! When the horn blows at the end of both games I look for the T to blow up with the Huntingdon vs Cornerville thread lol . My prediction for tonight's game is 49-14 Huntingdon. My prediction for the Wayne vs Cornerville is 35-21 Cornerville.

Cherokee 23 you are cordially invited to our thread when it begins in 15 hours or so lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DominateTheTrenches said:

So did we ever get a consensus?

Well... Huntingdon fans feel like they've lost the hometown cooking feel they used to have, and they now have a feeling as if they were a private school with their new turf field and renovations....

They could have at least painted an outline on the field of the twelfth man they used to beat Milan back several years ago.......

Edited by GCPioneer