York at Upperman Round 2

jimbo44

11 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York could have won by more but up 35-7 they went for a field goal instead of a TD (missed), and had the younger players in when SM scored those last 2 TDs. York would not run up a score and SM was a good team. Any team gaining a #2 seed like the Indians did has had a great season.

York has had a good season, it might of been a different game with yalls big back against us but never know, maybe we can get a rematch if we both win out Friday.  Y’all have a good team, win or lose Friday those boys need to keep there heads high 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

I think Upperman is the big favorite but in that last game alone what changed was York allowed 35 points in the first half and ZERO in the second half. If York shows up this time for the whole game, it won't be a 35-14 score this time.

I guess  just have not watched film on that game. UHS didn’t pass the second half and was interior running the whole time. They didn’t try and score they tired to kill the clock and minimize injuries. Both accomplished. However again York plays hard every game so it will be another tough game for UHS I just beleive nothing has changed to be a different outcome. 

2 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York could have won by more but up 35-7 they went for a field goal instead of a TD (missed), and had the younger players in when SM scored those last 2 TDs. York would not run up a score and SM was a good team. Any team gaining a #2 seed like the Indians did has had a great season.

1 hour ago, putnamcountyfan said:

I guess  just have not watched film on that game. UHS didn’t pass the second half and was interior running the whole time. They didn’t try and score they tired to kill the clock and minimize injuries. Both accomplished. However again York plays hard every game so it will be another tough game for UHS I just beleive nothing has changed to be a different outcome. 

If I remember right UHS actually passed the ball quite a bit in the second half. I know for sure they took a few shots at the end zone and one was very questionable weather it was a catch or not and it ended up being incompelte. It’s not gonna be a blow out by no means on Friday. Look for it to be close hard fought game by both teams to the very end!

• Like 1