Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

East has play-maker every where with size i wonder wht fairview will do about that...East Defense is incredibly with six D1 recruits Fairview run dont pass i see this being a very stuff game for fairview if East comes to play..fairview might have mental edge because they beat this same kids when they where freshman and sophomore 

8 minutes ago, Bellicose12 said:

after watching film Fairview is disciple lead by a 4 year starter in lusk ..last time i seen him he was a QB now a wr.. #23 is solid back grinds out yards but he is no #4 beatrand from 2015 ...Lusk need to be a play maker this attire game he is special kid..the longer Fairview stays in it better for them

I think you meant #22. The running back. He's a sophomore. 

3 minutes ago, Bellicose12 said:

East has play-maker every where with size i wonder wht fairview will do about that...East Defense is incredibly with six D1 recruits Fairview run dont pass i see this being a very stuff game for fairview if East comes to play..fairview might have mental edge because they beat this same kids when they where freshman and sophomore 

If Fairview wins it will be because they out executed East and Hughes and staff outcoached East. Not because we have more talent. We've won many games like that before though so we got a shot. 

Like I said earlier. Much respect for East and all that talent. 

On 11/5/2018 at 9:02 AM, EastNasty said:

Maybe thursday I could connect it to the Sprinkler system. Sounds like a win win to me. You know I watch the Animal planet channel a lot. When bees get roused up is very dangerous lol. 

All i know is. Ive never heard of someone dying by an eagle. But a swarm of bees or yellow jackets. Yep. Which is more dangerous

3 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

question why pearl fans coaches..always bring up all the ranked players east has ...getting ranked is a off season thing...my last year coaching at EAST i spent close to $2500 and traveled to over 4 colleges 3 camps send out about 150 emails a week...thats cause i care for my kids future. pearl worry about yo ranked players and match my hustle 

Who are you again? Pearl Cohn coaches are better than you! So they have tripled your hustle a long time ago.

3 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

question why pearl fans coaches..always bring up all the ranked players east has ...getting ranked is a off season thing...my last year coaching at EAST i spent close to $2500 and traveled to over 4 colleges 3 camps send out about 150 emails a week...thats cause i care for my kids future. pearl worry about yo ranked players and match my hustle 

Congratulations and thanks for the support. This post is about East and Fairview.

Edited by FBfan26

6 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

Maybe you should have saved the $2500 and spent 22.99 at wal mart on hooked on phonics.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

good luck yellow jackets...last time east talked like that their mouth wrote a check their butts couldnt cash. Pearl smacked them around

Thank you! East will have their hands full. Especially if they come in thinking they got this and are looking past us. Field is gonna be sloppy after all this rain!