Blackman @ Mt. Juliet

Bump11

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Hey now, all that humble pie I ate for 8 months gained me a lot of weight.

I think MJ would greatly benefit by reaching out to either a Murfreesboro team or a D2 team for a tough regular season game . I Love Maryville Playing Oakland and Alcoa early in the season and so what if we take an early loss if we win when it counts . MJ has definitely been the cream of the crop in their area the last few years , I just think playing a higher level schedule makes your team rise to a higher level also . Just a thought , nice to see ya back . 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, pepvol said:

I think MJ would greatly benefit by reaching out to either a Murfreesboro team or a D2 team for a tough regular season game . I Love Maryville Playing Oakland and Alcoa early in the season and so what if we take an early loss if we win when it counts . MJ has definitely been the cream of the crop in their area the last few years , I just think playing a higher level schedule makes your team rise to a higher level also . Just a thought , nice to see ya back . 

I believe they are scheduling Blackman the next couple of years.

15 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

But you have to admit it was a great strategy. Disappear for 8 months, come back when things cool down like nothing ever happened. It was genius move in my opinion!

Stroke of genius I tell ya!

On a serious note ... good to have you back @MJGOLDENBEARS

Edited by kwc