South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

16 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

No sir. SP should be and will be favored by 3Tds.

Don’t start your BS in here again! You’re full of mess as Roy would say. Take your crap and go somewhere else with it. You will have your team ready to play. You need to bring back your old coachT name when you were a fan North of Whitwell.  If you’re talking 2019 then you’re correct. However it’s 2018 and we all know Whitwell has the best team. Go ahead and gloat in the moment. This SP team has reached its ceiling. Period.. end of discussion. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Play a lot better or get beat by 3-4 scores. It’s that simple. I thought the ceiling for this team was the quarterfinals and nothing has changed my mind. SP will play better this time, but it won’t be enough against a bigger, stronger, faster, older, and more athletic football team. 

I agree that they are bigger, stronger & more seasoned.  I hope we play better than last game.  I am still proud of our Pirates!

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Don’t start your BS in here again! You’re full of mess as Roy would say. Take your crap and go somewhere else with it. You will have your team ready to play. You need to bring back your old coachT name when you were a fan North of Whitwell.  If you’re talking 2019 then you’re correct. However it’s 2018 and we all know Whitwell has the best team. Go ahead and gloat in the moment. This SP team has reached its ceiling. Period.. end of discussion. 

Which way is North? SP will be ready to play. I expect a closer game in the rematch. SP will have to be more physical up front to win.