South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Tiger Tom huh? Roy is going to have a field day with this one. You actually admitted it. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Tiger Tom huh? Roy is going to have a field day with this one. You actually admitted it. 

This game will be closer than people think, the weather conditions will play a big part of this game. Whom ever limits the mistakes and turnovers in the sloppy conditions will come out on top. Weather becomes an equalizer.

2 minutes ago, Frontrunner1234 said:

This game will be closer than people think, the weather conditions will play a big part of this game. Whom ever limits the mistakes and turnovers in the sloppy conditions will come out on top. Weather becomes an equalizer.

My phone must be broken because it’s saying sunny and 53 

12 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Our HC got a personal for asking who was holding if that tells you anything lol, Ashworth got a penalty for a face mask last week from a stiff arm 

Randall got a flag? OMG, they must have been bad for that to happen!!! I know Grider got one two weeks ago but being him it's bound to happen every now and then. LOL.. I talked to Warner  last week and he was very mannerly to me.  

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Randall got a flag? OMG, they must have been bad for that to happen!!! I know Grider got one two weeks ago but being him it's bound to happen every now and then. LOL.. I talked to Warner  last week and he was very mannerly to me.  

He is a good kid him and josh has been good friends since they was playing against each other in pee wee

Just now, Frontrunner1234 said:

So your field drains great my bad, sorry didn't mean to upset you. Good luck 

About three years ago you would say Whitwell's field would be a mud pit but they've done alot of work over the last few year's to make it as nice as they can. It will be slick I'm sure, but not like some of the mud games we use to have. I mean there going to get dirty, but not where it looks like a hod trough.

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Have you lost your mind? You do know Whitwell won by 22 the first game?

Yes, he would. 

Yes, I have just thought about something different. 

I hope those boys on the South Pitt football team have more confidence in their team than you do.... again I say, South Pittsburg by 2 TD's....

Tell Roy to unleash his goat on them South Pitt players to make them run faster this week!!!

Edited by GCPioneer