South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

3 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Here we go! 

Hope Rockwood has fun listening on the radio. 

Couldn't agree more. Was a poorly called game. And our boys seemed to follow suite on the penalties with Rockwood.

South Greene had a come from behind victory again? How many that make this season?

Edited by Imthayeti

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Couldn't agree more. Was a poorly called game. And our boys seemed to follow suite on the penalties with Rockwood.

South Greene had a come from behind victory again? How many that make this season?

Not sure, but don’t really care. If we handle our business, we shouldn’t have to worry about it. It will be a great game. 

Proud to be a Tiger. 

1 hour ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Not sure, but don’t really care. If we handle our business, we shouldn’t have to worry about it. It will be a great game. 

Proud to be a Tiger. 

Like I said earlier in one of my post on the Oneida & SG thread. The moment you count out SG they tend to throw wrench in the mix.  Any team that has made it to the 3rd round is a pretty darn good football team. Stratford who was terrible is the regular season upset Pearl Cohn tonight, so anything can happen when you get this far in the playoffs.  SG has been playing good football at the right time-when it counts.... SG is a tough physical football team and they do not quit.  We all know Meigs County is the team to beat in this classification and much respect to you guys, but I wouldn't turn my back on SG and count them out!  If it happen to Pearl Cohn it can happen to Meigs County.  Score prediction to come later in the week. Have a great weekend and Go VOLS!

Edited by Romansfive8

Were not overconfident fellas. If we play our game and we lose its gonna turn out how It turns out. That's all he's saying. Were into reverse psychology anyhow. Were gonna try to be a touchdown behind at half time to throw y'all off your game. Need to stop this come from behind trend you guys seem to have going for you. :mrgreen:

4 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Like I said earlier in one of my post on the Oneida & SG thread. The moment you count out SG they tend to throw wrench in the mix.  Any team that has made it to the 3rd round is a pretty darn good football team. Stratford who was terrible is the regular season upset Pearl Cohn tonight, so anything can happen when you get this far in the playoffs.  SG has been playing good football at the right time-when it counts.... SG is a tough physical football team and they do not quit.  We all know Meigs County is the team to beat in this classification and much respect to you guys, but I wouldn't turn my back on SG and count them out!  If it happen to Pearl Cohn it can happen to Meigs County.  Score prediction to come later in the week. Have a great weekend and Go VOLS!

Team to beat in classification? Hmmmm,Bold,me thinks to bold !! Great like about 4 others friend !!!

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Team to beat in classification? Hmmmm,Bold,me thinks to bold !! Great like about 4 others friend !!!

If I recall the Peas lost 1 game already this year !!!    True Story-a pea is soft on the inside and even softer after it's been cooked !!!  Don't be so arrogant or you could end up getting cooked like Pearl Cohn did against a team that no one thought stood a chance  !!!  Oh and by the way, good luck Friday 11/16 against that regular season 5-5 team UC that's made it to the 3rd round !!! Hope you like my all of !!! friend

Edited by Romansfive8

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Were not overconfident fellas. If we play our game and we lose its gonna turn out how It turns out. That's all he's saying. Were into reverse psychology anyhow. Were gonna try to be a touchdown behind at half time to throw y'all off your game. Need to stop this come from behind trend you guys seem to have going for you. :mrgreen:

Yeti when they lined up 1st half and tried to run the ball they didn't find any success. Then we had them backed up punting from their end zone and blocked it and recovered for a TD. After that to their credit they pulled out all the stops. Reverse passes, slinging the ball around all over loosened up our defense and then they'd hit the triple option back to some kind of side saddle throw back video game play. They just out schemed us and definitely played to win. If their play book still has unused plays I'd hate to see em lol. They did whatever they could to win and it worked. Hats off to them. They just made better adjustments than we did. Their big WR is an athlete. Your line is gonna have a big night I believe. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeti when they lined up 1st half and tried to run the ball they didn't find any success. Then we had them backed up punting from their end zone and blocked it and recovered for a TD. After that to their credit they pulled out all the stops. Reverse passes, slinging the ball around all over loosened up our defense and then they'd hit the triple option back to some kind of side saddle throw back video game play. They just out schemed us and definitely played to win. If their play book still has unused plays I'd hate to see em lol. They did whatever they could to win and it worked. Hats off to them. They just made better adjustments than we did. Their big WR is an athlete. Your line is gonna have a big night I believe. 

Appreciate the heads up. Our defense has been the most solid part of our team all year. Hopefully they will be up to the task. Our offense hasn't been bad just not as consistent as our defense. Sounds like something chaotic to defend though keeps you guessing.

Edited by Imthayeti

21 minutes ago, crow said:

Pretty sure someone on here said they were not a physical team and would throw it around 15 times.