South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

MC 42 SG 20

I will quote myself here,whomever marked this opiin as said doesnt really understand football !!!!  I wasn't gaudy or slighting SG,or derogatory in any way,lets think SG is a "good" team Meigs is very arguably the best in 2A and if you look at actuall facts this score isnt as bad as you think !!! Hopefully a hard hitting clean game !!!! GL to both teams !!!! And P.S I believe SM power rankings are usually close he estimates a 28 point game by the algorithms!

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I will quote myself here,whomever marked this opiin as said doesnt really understand football !!!!  I wasn't gaudy or slighting SG,or derogatory in any way,lets think SG is a "good" team Meigs is very arguably the best in 2A and if you look at actuall facts this score isnt as bad as you think !!! Hopefully a hard hitting clean game !!!! GL to both teams !!!! And P.S I believe SM power rankings are usually close he estimates a 28 point game by the algorithms!

Appreciate the compliment although I'm not sold on us being the best in 2a in all honesty. At one point I would have said possibly I guess, but offensively we haven't clicked like we did earlier in the season it seems. For whatever reason it has been inarguably harder for us to score as quick and as much as we used too. Imo it started in the Polk game but has shown its head in every game except Sullivan North since I believe. If we win tonight if we dont play like we used too offensively we will have a real hard time next week advancing. That's just my 2cents anyhow.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Appreciate the compliment although I'm not sold on us being the best in 2a in all honesty. At one point I would have said possibly I guess, but offensively we haven't clicked like we did earlier in the season it seems. For whatever reason it has been inarguably harder for us to score as quick and as much as we used too. Imo it started in the Polk game but has shown its head in every game except Sullivan North since I believe. If we win tonight if we dont play like we used too offensively we will have a real hard time next week advancing. That's just my 2cents anyhow.

I cant disagree,you know your team better than me "a outsider" but we havent been throwing the ball well ourselves,I still think losing to GC saved our season,yall gotta watch complacency, its a real thing and in all honesty you probably have imo the easiest quarterfinal game.In that I mean no disrespect to SG but Semis yall better bring your A game,same can be said for my Tide if we make it past a healthy resurgent juggernaut in U.C !!!!

GL friend and go Meigs

23 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I cant disagree,you know your team better than me "a outsider" but we havent been throwing the ball well ourselves,I still think losing to GC saved our season,yall gotta watch complacency, its a real thing and in all honesty you probably have imo the easiest quarterfinal game.In that I mean no disrespect to SG but Semis yall better bring your A game,same can be said for my Tide if we make it past a healthy resurgent juggernaut in U.C !!!!

GL friend and go Meigs

Appreciate it man. Good to talk to you again as always. I imagine U.C. gonna be a handful this round compared to the game you had with them earlier in the season. I'll think you will advance though. Alot of good games happening tonight. Shame I only get to watch one of them.

20 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Congrats on Great season to both teams!  Hope it's a great game and injury free tonight.  A Lot of teams would love to still be in the mix and have this opportunity to move on.  GO REBELS!! 

Yeah bud we are enjoying the ride at Meigs and I imagine every team left playing still is. Gonna be a good one I think tonight between us.

Edited by Imthayeti