CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

10 hours ago, sum1uno said:

I’ll stay with my 70’s. Allman brothers ZZ Top Skynyrd, Stones Creedence and many more

Saw the Allman Bros in Memphis at the Overton Park Shell in either 1970 or 71. One of the best shows I've ever seen. My Huntingdon class of 1969 saw Jimi Hendrix at Ellis Auditorium in Memphis on our senior trip.

Well this time tomorrow there will be a heap of crow being served up to a lot of folks on here after this week of banter by both teams lol. I think it's safe to say that both communities are very proud of their teams and their accomplishments this year.

I look for a very spirited and competitive game tonight with a crowd that will be loud enough to hear all the way over in Bruceton. I would suggest getting to the game early, word on the street is they expect roughly 5k people to attend. Pray that both team go injury free and that all attending have safe travels. For those attending Paul Ward Stadium for the 1st time welcome to our facility and we hope you enjoy it.

My prediction is 42-28 Mustangs WIN!! However, I'll take a 21-20, 16-15 or any other score that ends with a Mustang win lol Good Luck Boys!!!

• CoachT locked this topic