CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

38 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

:roflol:

my son is 3 and my daughter is 5.

i played on 2 championship teams and had a four year record of 54-4. :roflol:

even had play of the week on channel 4 during the quarter finals one year.  ^_^

if you’d answered my question earlier you would have found a more sympathetic ear than you might have expected. 

but no,  you wouldn’t do that, you had to get all in your feelings like some dramatic chick on Facebook.

Which one was you the first one running off field.I don't care about your ear.you're a disrespectful punk being a smartarse asking the way you did.

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

That is absolutely hilarious. I had no idea about this. This is pure gold. I’ve watched this over & over & I keep finding something new in each skirmish :roflol:

What year was this?

2010 give or take.

i wonder if they’ve purged threads that far back. trousdale and signal mountain folk were mighty mouthy that week. most of us became quite good friends.

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

That is absolutely hilarious. I had no idea about this. This is pure gold. I’ve watched this over & over & I keep finding something new in each skirmish :roflol:

What year was this?

It brewed for most of the season... Signal had grown to double (appx.) the enrollment of a 2A school and were hard loaded with talent... Trousdale gave 'em a great effort, and the fans weren't about to let 'ol Eddie plant that flag at midfield. The year...why, it was "back in the day"!!!

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

2010 give or take.

i wonder if they’ve purged threads that far back. trousdale and signal mountain folk were mighty mouthy that week. most of us became quite good friends.

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

It brewed for most of the season... Signal had grown to double (appx.) the enrollment of a 2A school and were hard loaded with talent... Trousdale gave 'em a great effort, and the fans weren't about to let 'ol Eddie plant that flag at midfield. The year...why, it was "back in the day"!!!

That is so funny. I do remember this Signal Mountain team. They beat TCA in the 2A state championship that year & looked like they had 70 kids dressed out. But that is so funny. Trousdale doesn’t play :roflolk:

Just now, FightingBlue0 said:

That is so funny. I do remember this Signal Mountain team. They beat TCA in the 2A state championship that year & looked like they had 70 kids dressed out. But that is so funny. Trousdale doesn’t play :roflolk:

Maybe a little of that TC "attitude" is jusssstt what we need at tha Hill ;-)!

Just now, horse said:

Which one was you the first one running off field.I don't care about your ear.you're a disrespectful punk being a smartarse asking the way you did.

I was actually at midfield casually watching and laughing.

every word I used was relevant and to the point.

my apologies if you felt my prose should have been more reminiscent of jane austin or stephanie meyer and there for more suitable to your delicate palate.

back in the day, I bet you would have given a punk like me what for. am i right?

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

4 hours ago, horse said:

Did 'Lil Ole noballs go tattle taling to the higher powers? Its ok back in the day everybody knew snitches had noballs.:lol::lol::lol:

atta boy, way to take it on the chin and keep on bobbing! 

glad to see you’re back in the saddle.

how long did you have to stand in line to get another turn? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Edited by snoball5278

• CoachT locked this topic