​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

AE is not intimidated of Alcoa.  Alcoa put on their cleats the same way AE does, 1 cleat at a time!  "

I personally would love to see anyone put their cleats on ONE cleat at a time. That said, it wont matter if all alcoa is allowed IS one cleat and AE gets a whole shoe full of em ,that ONE cleat of alcoas is going to be found somewhere up AE's.....well, you know....i personally think there's only one two or three teams in the state that can compete with Alcoa and none of those teams are in 3a

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

If I was a betting man I’d say this young man you’re calling out (#68) is going to have a monster game.  Just my unbiased two cents. 

Uh sir, you need to go back and read the thread from the first game.  This is a message board, I’m just having a little fun Like many others are.  I would never talk down on someone child! That’s not my character .  #68 was the topic of the first game.  The Alcoa folks stated that he was going to have his way in the first matchup all I’ve said is, “i hope he shows up this game!”   

40 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

AE is not intimidated of Alcoa.  Alcoa put on their cleats the same way AE does, 1 cleat at a time!  "

I personally would love to see anyone put their cleats on ONE cleat at a time. That said, it wont matter if all alcoa is allowed IS one cleat and AE gets a whole shoe full of em ,that ONE cleat of alcoas is going to be found somewhere up AE's.....well, you know....i personally think there's only one two or three teams in the state that can compete with Alcoa and none of those teams are in 3a

I’m glad that’s how you feel!!! Thanks for the love you didn’t give ! 

9 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

If I was a betting man I’d say this young man you’re calling out (#68) is going to have a monster game. This kids obviously talented so I’d look for him to show up and show out!  Just my unbiased two cents. 

Yes sir! Put money on it. But I don't think Turtle said anything out of line for what my opinion is worth. Don't take anyone's criticism of Alcoa's O line too seriously. They won my 3 TDs, 3 different players scored Tds, game film shows they opened some massive holes, especially in the 4th ( credit AE;s DBs coming up and making several stops after holes opened) and on the last drive Tornadoes line up in the I and ran it down there throat.

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

Uh sir, you need to go back and read the thread from the first game.  This is a message board, I’m just having a little fun Like many others are.  I would never talk down on someone child! That’s not my character .  #68 was the topic of the first game.  The Alcoa folks stated that he was going to have his way in the first matchup all I’ve said is, “i hope he shows up this game!”   

No worries Turtle. We all want to support and brag on our kids. Hard for O line to get the credit they deserve and easy for them to get criticized.

If your team scores 30 + points, if 3 or more players score Tds  if you can line up and run the ball every play, in the I formation in the fourth quarter and score a TD, your O line did their job.

Some folks may have gotten a little spoiled this season. When fans are upset you beat the 9th ranked ( top 5 in my opinion) team in your classification at their place, for the region championship, by 3 TDs,  It speaks volumes.

9 hours ago, Turtle said:

I give turtle a hard time when he plays Alcoa but usually root for him the other times and he is a great poster wouldnt knock a kid down for nothing.

• Like 1

Noticed you said, “ in the 4th quarter you lined up in the I and ran down their throats .”  I can agree with you on that on however, my question is why it take so long for the OC to switch formations?  

You also have to give AE’s DL their props too.  They made some stops w/o the DBs coming up assisting .  

15 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I give turtle a hard time when he plays Alcoa but usually root for him the other times and he is a great poster wouldnt knock a kid down for nothing.

Thanks these OUTSIDERS just get on these threads and carry things the wrong way.  I told one of the AE peeps I wasn’t going to post the rest of the week because of these outsiders.  However , I changed my mind.