Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, Orangecountry said:

Would you say any of the teams you named would have beat the 3 teams Waverly lost too. 

I honestly can’t say much about waverly and if I did it would be hear say. I can’t find video to watch. I know what waverly likes to do.  I can say Huntingdon  gave up more points to Milan than we did. We had  a touchdown called back against Milan should have been a 2 score win for us. I don’t think waverly has played against a defense like ours. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I honestly can’t say much about waverly and if I did it would be hear say. I can’t find video to watch. I know what waverly likes to do.  I can say Huntingdon  gave up more points to Milan than we did. We had  a touchdown called back against Milan should have been a 2 score win for us. I don’t think waverly has played against a defense like ours. 

Look up JD Dixon or Montez bradley on YouTube 

26 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

While everybody is picking Peabody and you Peabody fans beat your chest with babbley blue blah Im staying humble for now. You can throw the everything out the window up yo this point. Its do or die time. One team is going to State the other is going home. When Waverly spreads the field on ya and 45 slips through the line Im going to say told ya so. When Waverly spreads the field and #11 and #37 show out Im going to say told ya so. This game WILL be a shootout!! Peabody should be able to score also so Im not here to say that we are going to shut yall down but I do think we stop yall more than yall stop us. 

I haven’t seen any Peabody poster beating their chest.  The gc guy was trying to piss waverly off. We know we have a game on our hands and we have to bring it 4 quarters. 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I honestly can’t say much about waverly and if I did it would be hear say. I can’t find video to watch. I know what waverly likes to do.  I can say Huntingdon  gave up more points to Milan than we did. We had  a touchdown called back against Milan should have been a 2 score win for us. I don’t think waverly has played against a defense like ours

I believe this is the most said thing we've heard all year long. But this time I almost agree. But like I said earlier. I dont think Peabody has faced and offense like ours. 

11 hours ago, Trollin said:

Very anticipated match up! Don’t know much about Peabody other than what I have seen on film. Know they have been to state how many times? How many Gold Balls? This will be Waverly’s 3rd trip to the semifinals in school history I believe. Last time being in 2016 against Trezevant, other time in the mid 90s against Portland. 

And in 87 against Brentwood Academy