Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

Watertown punched us last week but these boys have fight and never gave up. I’m sure Meigs will hit us in the mouth. Hopefully the Jackets can take it and keep swinging themselves. 

As for excuses, I agree 100%. Some of the posters on here were very upset and kept bringing up things from w3. I know excuses will be posted tonight as one of these teams will be headed home. But honestly when people are so invested in a team, they can only see through their school colors glasses. 

My opinion: give credit where credit is due, control what you can control (news flash: 99% positive none of us posting on here will be able to contribute in any way tonight so we have no control of this game) and move on! Less than 8 hrs until these kids line up and play the game we all love! Can’t wait!

I’ll give credit where credit is due. You are not one of those posters I am referring to. I like you will not make excuses ( fact check me) or talk negatively about my coach here. 

However, I will talk smack about TC fans but never about the kids.

With that being said, I still hope Meigs wins tonight, but I just don’t think it’s going to happen. TC will meet their demise next week!

17 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I hope Meigs punches y’all in the mouth tonight on your home field! Perhaps this will knock you all down a couple knotches!!  

And as far as excuses go, your fan base is the worlds worst!! If you don’t believe me, go back and read the thread after H2O beat you on your own  field! 

No need to be this salty, bad for your blood pressure my man. Yall will have another special team venture through somewhere down the road, but you'll also be entering Alcoa's stomping grounds once you leave us little folk in 2A

11 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

TC, TC, the mighty TC.

They are ranked number one for a reason. Their offense is top notch. Imagine the numbers Meigs would have put up if their running back would not have missed 75 percent of the season. Meigs was hanging 40 on teams by half time. MC defense is just as stout allowing only 6 points a game on average and that  6.1average is because most of the scores from the other teams come in the fourth quarter against their third team while most ot those teams were still  playing thier starters. I dont think MC starters have given up maybe only one or two legit scores all year and that was helped out by a combination of bad calls, injuries, and some spectacular or rather miraculous plays by the other team.

I dont want to hear that East TN talk. These MC boys are not scared of TC or their tradition. They dont care about strength of schedule or The CreekBank or any of this other talk. They are on a mission to bring home Meigs County's first title.

All I can say is you all better hope Meigs running back is not ready to go because if he is I am telling you he is going to run over and away from TC

Is this the same meigs county that requested they be out of Tyner and Marion's district a couple of years ago?  Those meigs boys were young then and I understand they are more seasoned now, but the couple of years MC played them they had no idea how to slow the wing t.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Is this the same meigs county that requested they be out of Tyner and Marion's district a couple of years ago?  Those meigs boys were young then and I understand they are more seasoned now, but the couple of years MC played them they had no idea how to slow the wing t.

I agree with you. Marion use to run through them. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Trousdale isn’t WingT anymore are they? I saw some clips on the news vs Tyner and it looked like they were in the shotgun. I won’t change my pick in this one. Trousdale wins by 14-21. 

1 hour ago, snoball5278 said:

you came at me, lady. 

I had said nothing to you and you threw your hat in the ring with an elementary insult about msg board grammar of all things. and then you followed that with an incredibly obtuse statement about how no one from trousdale could comprehend a kid having a tough row to hoe.

unfortunately, you don’t seem to have the mindset that you’d like to think you do.

don’t try and jump in the mud with the pigs and then climb back on your high horse and start the preaching while you’re still covered in mud.

spare me your sanctimoniousness.

I've always been a TC fan even when we fell in the semi's to your boys, if grown folks can handle a little smack then I'd prolly steer clear of an online football message site but hey, that's just me. Personally I'm glad y'all settled up with Watertown! It's not like we could make much of an impact in November other than chaingate :lol:

You fellers have a stout bunch rolling in tonight. They may not have the "been here before" cred TC has but they're tough. The RB not playing if that's the case will hurt but gotta run what ya brung am I right. Gonna be a Jim dandy, and anyone familiar with the level of dandy's knows that a Jim is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a dandy, at least a civilian one :roflol:

Good luck to both tonight, either will represent the east well. Of course I have my preference . . . But I'm not saying :grin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, crow said:

I've always been a TC fan even when we fell in the semi's to your boys, if grown folks can handle a little smack then I'd prolly steer clear of an online football message site but hey, that's just me. Personally I'm glad y'all settled up with Watertown! It's not like we could make much of an impact in November other than chaingate :lol:

You fellers have a stout bunch rolling in tonight. They may not have the "been here before" cred TC has but they're tough. The RB not playing if that's the case will hurt but gotta run what ya brung am I right. Gonna be a Jim dandy, and anyone familiar with the level of dandy's knows that a Jim is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a dandy, at least a civilian one :roflol:

Good luck to both tonight, either will represent the east well. Of course I have my preference . . . But I'm not saying :grin:

good stuff, crow. :thumb:

46 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you. Marion use to run through them. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Trousdale isn’t WingT anymore are they? I saw some clips on the news vs Tyner and it looked like they were in the shotgun. I won’t change my pick in this one. Trousdale wins by 14-21. 

The Jackets ran wingt all season until playoff time have ran 3 different offenses last 3 games. 

17 minutes ago, KC1997TC said:

The Jackets ran wingt all season until playoff time have ran 3 different offenses last 3 games. 

Wrong again buddy.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Bass speaking from someone that has kept stats all year and seen every down, we are multiple set, shotgun, wing T, pistol, I formation. Most of our runs are on a wing T concept just not in the actual wing T, we have a heavy I formation that has been hard for people to stop the few times we have ran it this year.