Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

You should be... QB is not a joke either!

What I been trying to tell you guys hehe. We had a bad game against Polk. But our qb is the real deal. And Meigs had a very good team this year. Was a great ride. Was glad to be there to watch them play this year. Look forward to next year.

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:51 AM, Imthayeti said:

What I been trying to tell you guys hehe. We had a bad game against Polk. But our qb is the real deal. And Meigs had a very good team this year. Was a great ride. Was glad to be there to watch them play this year. Look forward to next year.

Terrific year for Meigs . Yeti how many starters from this team are graduating? Seems like it was a decent number

16 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Terrific year for Meigs . Yeti how many starters from this team are graduating? Seems like it was a decent number

Alot of our graduates this year are lineman. I believe the qb will have a harder season this year coming then the last. Hope I'm wrong though. Alot of big players leaving from the line on both sides.