CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Cant throw the ball.

Wrong. 

Im not coming on here like the Hunt. fans.Not saying LC will definitely win.Can they win?Yes .If both teams play like they are capable,should be a great game.Dont see Cornersville changing anything.Maybe not pass much.Just run the ball and rely on their defense.Worked great so far for them

I don't know a single actual person that believed Huntingdon would run away with that game.. plenty thought we had a shot to win, but no one was seriously saying Huntingdon was 2-3 scores better. Huntingdon gave them their best test of the season so far and the game lived up to the hype. It wouldn't have been the most anticipated game in the state this week if anyone thought it would be a blowout either way...

Just remember Wayne Co scored 20 something.And LC has better running back than Wayne Co and can throw the ball as well.

Hey ease up on WC a little bit, seems like my wildcats have been used to gauge teams by all year lol! WC got off to a horrible start then injury's started popping up and the first half of the season was a disaster. I think WC ended the season with only one player out but was a four year starter. Once all the others got back and got settled in WC played some pretty good ball, even against Huntingdon and Cville, WC scored more on both their defenses than anybody else all year except maybe Waverly. Anyway, congrats to both on making it back to this point and a rematch and best of luck to both teams

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Hey ease up on WC a little bit, seems like my wildcats have been used to gauge teams by all year lol! WC got off to a horrible start then injury's started popping up and the first half of the season was a disaster. I think WC ended the season with only one player out but was a four year starter. Once all the others got back and got settled in WC played some pretty good ball, even against Huntingdon and Cville, WC scored more on both their defenses than anybody else all year except maybe Waverly. Anyway, congrats to both on making it back to this point and a rematch and best of luck to both teams

Good point!

There's something special that most of y'all aren't thinking about with this year's LC team. It's called Destiny! See this would have been Dylan's senior year. These boys are going to bring home the gold ball due to that reason right there. An angel on the field every step of the way. Yes Cornersville has their angel with them too. Trust me, a daddy of one can never forget something like that. But next year will be their year to win it all. This year it's Destiny for Lake County. I believe in these boys with everything I have and know they are going to play their hardest game all year come Friday night. I love the Bulldogs and what they have done and continue to do. Have followed them all year with complete pride and joy for them. I've sat and cried for their team and community for their loss and how they have handled it so well. I'm going to call this the same point difference as last year. Only this time lake county gets the W. 28-21 lake county!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Wasnt a knock on Wayne co.What I was saying is Lake Co can throw the ball hopefully like Wayne Co did.Wayne Co must have done some good things agianst Cornersville.Wheteas Hunt probably doesnt throw much.And by saying running game,LC does have a Mr Football finalist.So would think ,the edge would go to Lake Co as far as running back.But people saying their defense is unreal and I know they ate good but I think Lake Co can pass hopefully like Wayne Co did but also has a top running back