4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

1 minute ago, Devilsx4 said:

Must feel bad when the hicks from Greeneville put up 60 on Trezevant huh ... West Tn gonna come up short go back 0-3, 0-4

60-12 to be exact (correct me if I'm wrong)but again, we aint Trezevant, Haywood Co. or anyone else, We Da Haven and I look forward to seeing this Nebraska '95, I  mean USC '03, er, I mean Greeneville show the "West TN" crowd how big and bad they are! 

I'm so glad I came to this thread. Yall are gonna help me get to Thursday before I know it! I may peek my head in over there on the Covington/Alcoa thread. If they are half as enthusiastic and entertaining as ya'll Green Devils, oh my :roflol:

1 minute ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

60-12 to be exact (correct me if I'm wrong)but again, we aint Trezevant, Haywood Co. or anyone else, We Da Haven and I look forward to seeing this Nebraska '95, I  mean USC '03, er, I mean Greeneville show the "West TN" crowd how big and bad they are! 

I'm so glad I came to this thread. Yall are gonna help me get to Thursday before I know it! I may peek my head in over there on the Covington/Alcoa thread. If they are half as enthusiastic and entertaining as ya'll Green Devils, oh my :roflol:

Glad you came Teams like Greeneville, Alcoa etc. Like to hear from closet Devil fans 

9 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

welcome.....happy to have you. It gives us tractor driving, backer spittin, biscuit n gravy eatin, toothless east tennessee hicks great pleasure to show you big city boys how to play football....and some of us will even do it with a big chaw in thier jaw :mrgreen:

Edited by BVDevil

16 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

welcome.....happy to have you. It gives us tractor driving, backer spittin, biscuit n gravy eatin, toothless east tennessee hicks great pleasure to show you big city boys how to play football....and some of us will even do it with a big chaw in thier jaw :mrgreen:

Oh man, Haywood County is about as backwoods, chaw chewin’ redneck as they come too! there’s not a “city boy” to be found in Brownsville haha 

2 minutes ago, stacmot82 said:

Oh man, Haywood County is about as backwoods, chaw chewin’ redneck as they come too! there’s not a “city boy” to be found in Brownsville haha 

this is valuable information Stac...thanks. See, this way, at halftime, once the game is pretty much over, maybe we can have a backer spittin contest at the fiddy yardline....LOL

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

this is valuable information Stac...thanks. See, this way, at halftime, once the game is pretty much over, maybe we can have a backer spittin contest at the fiddy yardline....LOL

LOL you Greeneville boys might be able to play some football but you ain’t never seen a Haywood county girl spit tobacco! Stay in your lane!