4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

5 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

hahaha....CLEARLY, you've never been to Greene County

Just to be fair to the greene county girls brother.Back in the day,I dated some really sharp Greeneville and greene county girls inculding three fairest of the fair or miss Greene county,whatever they called it.Not a one of them took a dip or chewed,thank goodness.Maybe I was looking in the wrong places,but God sure gave many of these NET girls some fine looks and I wouldn't trade them for any I've seen around the world.:thumb:Now that's how you kiss some azz brother :roflol:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Right now it's and even game and neither team has gained a single yard.If anyone really knew the outcome of every sports event or the stock market beforehand,then they would have  a heck of a lot more money then Batman.I'd say if this game is played clean and both teams do their best, it's going to be a classic and a very tough matchup for both sides.Bottom line is you or anyone taking the Devils could be right.That as they say is why they play them.

right ..but still no harm in picking a team ..good luck to you both.. 

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just to be fair to the greene county girls brother.Back in the day,I dated some really sharp Greeneville and greene county girls inculding three fairest of the fair or miss Greene county,whatever they called it.Not a one of them took a dip or chewed,thank goodness.Maybe I was looking in the wrong places,but God sure gave many of these NET girls some fine looks and I wouldn't trade them for any I've seen around the world.:thumb:Now that's how you kiss some azz brother :roflol:

good grief batman, you have reached a new low for diplomacy on coacht.......cant even talk a little hypothetical backer spittin without you chiming in with your diplomacy. so what happens if i say something like " man that sadam hussein sure was a low life scrub of a human wasnt he?" let me see you work your magic on THAT one!!

• Upvote 1

I hear all the talk about playing MUS & Henry County Etc. But there’s a big difference here! This game actually means something! I can see Haywood coming out tight and just being Shell Shocked when we hit them in the mouth.  Playing for a State Championship is very different than playing a meaningless non-conference game.