4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

8 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Who ya'll beat in Charlotte?

Go back and read.  I never said we beat any team in Charlotte.  You were the one saying Drive 7 hrs to play a Shelby County team.  I said why would we Drive 7 hrs to Shelby County when we could play better teams in Charlotte and it be a closer drive......

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Go back and read.  I never said we beat any team in Charlotte.  You were the one saying Drive 7 hrs to play a Shelby County team.  I said why would we Drive 7 hrs to Shelby County when we could play better teams in Charlotte and it be a closer drive......

Aww ok, that Charlotte talk was a red herring as ya'll aint done it, you just saying why drive that far to take an L when you can drive a much shorter distance for an out of region L. Understood 

54 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

8 years ago I was as insufferable as you were about Da Haven, but I was also on the staff. I took thangs real personal then. Now I'm just trying to stay out the way and discuss a few facts and smart opinions. 

Read the tag line. Looking forward to adding another Gold Ball

I think it was 2011 against Marville,I thought you guys should have just played more smashmouth Football in the championship game.Way to much size I thought ,had you done that.

40 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Aww ok, that Charlotte talk was a red herring as ya'll aint done it, you just saying why drive that far to take an L when you can drive a much shorter distance for an out of region L. Understood 

Love how your trying to tell me what I was saying.  The last time Greeneville played a shelby co team that Shelby Co team made a fool of themselves and still got waxed!  Made the whole city of Memphis look bad.  What I was saying is Logistically why would any team travel 7 hrs one way when there is better competition 4 hrs away?  Greeneville has played out of state teams from NC, Ky, and Va (When Ahmad Bradshaw was the RB on that team).  It's called geographical locations and how spread out this state really is.  I figured you had more common sense than that but I can tell your just taking a dig at us.  

11 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Love how your trying to tell me what I was saying.  The last time Greeneville played a shelby co team that Shelby Co team made a fool of themselves and still got waxed!  Made the whole city of Memphis look bad.  What I was saying is Logistically why would any team travel 7 hrs one way when there is better competition 4 hrs away?  Greeneville has played out of state teams from NC, Ky, and Va (When Ahmad Bradshaw was the RB on that team).  It's called geographical locations and how spread out this state really is.  I figured you had more common sense than that but I can tell your just taking a dig at us.  

Yeah I remember beating them boys from Graham Va in spite of Bradshaw...

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

8 years ago I was as insufferable as you were about Da Haven, but I was also on the staff. I took thangs real personal then. Now I'm just trying to stay out the way and discuss a few facts and smart opinions. 

Gold Ball is going back East no doubt 

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

If you think your comments are indicative of someone who is " trying to stay out of the way and discuss a few facts and smart opinions"  then you are still insufferable.

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Take it how you want to jack. You played a team that was playing up a division on a neutral site. They way some of ya'll talking you would think the '85 Bears would have trouble whooping ya'll. Just saying step out of the Northeast of TN so we can see the Green Devil machine :mrgreen:

Edited by BlackHavenSenator
  • Like 1