4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

Good stuff,BHS is no doubt laughing his azz off at how easy it is to make a Devil mad.I think he is just giving a little Devilman back at us .Facts are this.If Greeneville can take care of business against a very talented Haywood team,then everyone will give the respect that is due.Same thing in all the games this week.I look forward to that 6A matchup,that should be pretty awesome as well.Whitehaven and Oakland always have some of the states best talent.It will take a great effort to beat Oakland but like our Devilman,BHS won't go easily no matter what the outcome of that game .Best of luck and an injury free weekend to all the young men putting it on the line for their schools.

15 minutes ago, boski said:

I like Haywood in this one... :popcorneater:

Right now it's and even game and neither team has gained a single yard.If anyone really knew the outcome of every sports event or the stock market beforehand,then they would have  a heck of a lot more money then Batman.I'd say if this game is played clean and both teams do their best, it's going to be a classic and a very tough matchup for both sides.Bottom line is you or anyone taking the Devils could be right.That as they say is why they play them.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Take it how you want to jack. You played a team that was playing up a division on a neutral site. They way some of ya'll talking you would think the '85 Bears would have trouble whooping ya'll. Just saying step out of the Northeast of TN so we can see the Green Devil machine :mrgreen:

so how many gold balls rest in west tennessee the last.....oh, lets say.....decade? I dont know, so im asking. You make it sound like west tennessee football is superior and northeast tn football is garbage....all i know is there's a small "gold mine" accumulating up here in  NETN and i dont see that changing this  year. call it cocky if you want, but what ive always hear is "it aint cocky, if your team backs it up" all that said, i hope you enjoy the day thursday, enjoy some great great  NORTHEAST tennessee football, as this "Greene Machine" trucks through yet another west tennessee pretender.

Just now, BVDevil said:

so how many gold balls rest in west tennessee the last.....oh, lets say.....decade? I dont know, so im asking. You make it sound like west tennessee football is superior and northeast tn football is garbage....all i know is there's a small "gold mine" accumulating up here in  NETN and i dont see that changing this  year. call it cocky if you want, but what ive always heard is "it aint cocky, if your team backs it up" all that said, i hope you enjoy the day thursday, enjoy some great great  NORTHEAST tennessee football, as this "Greene Machine" trucks through yet another west tennessee pretender.

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I'm taking it exactly how you said it BHS.  You tell us to drive 7 hrs to play a Shelby Co team when Logistically it would make more since if we played a team out of Charlotte (better competition, less travel expense, and our fans would travel better).  I knew it was a dig the whole time because BIG BAD Memphis teams are so Scary :roll:. (Outside of a Hand full of Shelby County teams Shelby County Football isn't all that Good) We played a team that was in a 4a state championship game so either hang with Shelby Co all the time or don't.  (Us Greeneville fans don't buy into well they were playing up BS because Greeneville always played up until 2009 and decided to play were the TSSAA put us).   We do step out of NE Tennessee and travel to NC,VA, and KY because it makes logistical sense because of were we are located.  I haven't taken one low blow or cheap shot at Haywood Co. (I actually picked them or Springfield to make it out of the West in the pre-season because I had seen film on them and have said all year they are a top 5 team in 4a if you want to look back at my posts). It will be a good game on Thursday but as a fan and former coach I see Greeneville be more Multidimensional for Haywood when it comes to overall game plan and being there before.

swipes my man, you might be wasting your.....fingers.....here. Looks like dude is pretty set on what he thinks and that's cool. he's entitled to his opinion, even if it is wrong...bahhahahaha....hey, DB coaches were at practice today gettin an education on how a championship team runs practice, so might as well, let this fella and anyone else who shows up thursday to take a peak at the outgoing best HS football program in this state. It will be many years i think before this much talent is assembled at this institution of "higher burning"....lol

Just now, BlackHavenSenator said:

If I were you I'd try to figure out what dippin sauces you and yo boy DBDevil will be using with the Fried West Tennessee Crow yall will get before the 6A title game featuring the 'MAIN EVENT' Whitehaven Tigers

Whitehaven just another typical Memphis team... Dont start cutting tires after yall get beat